Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is not true whatsoever. Katakuri has AP too rock Boundman with Pocher Mochi
Hurting a Boundman that didn't shield himself with COA is not impressive.

Don't forget that Post WCI Boundman was oneshot by an ordinary Thunder Bagua without Haoshoku from Base Kaido. Meanwhile, Law tanked a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido.

and his Zangiri mochi has great AP+DC.
Not DC, it just made a sizable hole in the ground.

You'd do some next level reaching to justify how Katakuri isn't putting mortal damage on Queen with his mogura.
What makes Mogura impressive? Drilling a hole in a wall?

Or hurting an unguarded Luffy and Katakuri himself?

Why would Mogura be expected to pierce Queen's dinosaur skin + hardening?

"Sanji uses "strength + movement speed + exoskeleton + armed color" to form a stronger and hotter flame bridge"

So Sanjino basically just kicks Queen with CoA and a hotter flame :seriously:.
Where's the passion? I thought that is what started and increases his flames and not Strength + speed and Haki :myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Same but hopefully it's more like Robin vs Black Maria than anything else.

Nothing here spells out a final attack from Queen. The Germa powers seem to just be another "feature". Idk, I'd expect Queen and King to at least show off major, final attacks (maybe with Awakening?) Before being taken out. I'm hoping that's next chapter.

Im also hoping that was the case because Oda has been going back and forth between Sanji and Zoro's fights. Like (discounting the initial fight in 1022/1023):

- 1027 has 6 pages for Zoro
- 1028 has 9 pages for Sanji
- 1029 has another 3 for Sanji
- 1031 has another 6 for Sanji, 2 for Zoro
- 1032 has 7 for Zoro
- 1033 has ~15 for Zoro

When you add that up, its obviously a bit more skewed to Zoro (though Sanji has had fight scenes with Queen since 1015 so it might even out).

Point I'm making is Oda flip flopped a lot during these fights, but hasn't left a consistent moment where we can see a full battle. For sure this can be the end, but even Zoro vs King seems to still need ~2 chapters to reveal King's identity and secret and then defeat him the following chapter. Anything shorter just seems way too rushed.

BUT, my opinions don't matter and Oda can do just that. I'm hoping there is more to this fight though. It deserves a solid 2 chapters even after the above skirmishing.
Logically, at least King should get more exposure.

He still has his race to explore and his mask needs to be broken. But again, Oda is Oda and might say fuck it all there.

It's utter stupidity to compare Hm with G4.

Basic attack of G4 sent doffy fly miles away while KkG destroyed parts of the island. It's df aittbutes imbued with Luffy's armament which sanji showed for the first time in this chapter for Demon wind

All HM did is blew queen some distance away.

HM was at best G3 level.
He pushed a brachiosaurus who weights way more then doffy through multiple walls, its not kkg but its not far of kg

Status
Not open for further replies.