Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
what the hell is new in this attack except exoskeleton every sanji attack have all of this and what the hell is the meaning of strength in a attack ,I think every attack uses strength:kayneshrug:
LMAO

Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack.
what the hell is new in this attack except exoskeleton every sanji attack have all of this and what the hell is the meaning of strength in a attack ,I think every attack uses strength:kayneshrug:
Provider had to make up some shit in order for the atack to not look like absolute garbage in his description, i guess.

Not mentioning how Marco's kicks have enough AP to send Queen flying like that.
Imagine the damage when Marco repeats this 5-10 times back to back.
He sended king flying too and throwing something doesn't show how strong they ar
And Marco showed that he can physically overpower Queen casually even when Queen is in his physically strongest state:
Dude He came from back and surprised queen and Pulled him by his head for a sec and that is overpower Nice

At last Queen was fine as New so Marco did no Damage to Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.