• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:This is why King vs Queen is extreme diff either way
Queen has all it takes to finish King
Poison, lightning, explosives etc...

:cheers: Queen is indeed on same level as Marco and Ming

:whitepress:Marco and Jozu seem like the most limited YCs who only rely on their dfs
Everyone else got weapons, skills etc...

Marco stalling Queen and King seems less impressive each chapter too
He stalled casual Queen (no koka, no snake form, no Germa powers) and casual King

Anyway, Queen is done
Next chapter King vs Zoro
1035 we see King done

The leaks were true! Oda just switched chapters : 1034 was supposed to be 1032 , 1033 was supposed to be 1034 and 1031 was 1033
:seriously::laughmoji:

He has Lightining speed, Lightining>Bird animal.
That makes no sense lol

Lightning in itself is not insanely fast in OP world. Khalifa reacted to it- likes of Nami spam it and it is able to be dodged.

Niji is only faster than King if he has shown speed faster- or have speed portrayal of being faster than King.

Not to mention, it's quite possible that Queen did not even use superspeed and just used some lightning projectile attack.

The panel please?

I think that's just Queen being ignorant about Marco's abilities and referring to his seeming immortality

Even after that we've never seen Queen attempting to engage Marco again, it was always Marco coming to Queen. Honestly, looked like to me had no answer to Marco's regen.

don't think Queen is stronger than Marco, but I don't see Marco putting him down easily
Me neither. It would mean Marco stomps two armed Jozu which I also see should be High diff at least.

Queen seemed to put up just fine in canon. I don't think Marco does enough damage per second for this.

Especially once you factor in Queen's Vimsmoke abilities.

The 15 minutes timeline is unreliable given that Momonosuke is holding back/up Onigashima.
Marco blitzed Queen from very far away. Queen couldn't react in time to him, 1v1 that would just look worse tbh.

The Vinsmoke abilities don't really change much other than invisibility. Queen might be able to rest a bit that way.

I don't think Momo is successful in what he's doing rn tbh.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.