Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The forced parallel of being the 1 other conquerors under a yonko?

If you want "forced" i got you
...While also both being introduced last minute during the yonko parties, having advanced haki, strongest child of a yonko, both wanting luffy to take their yonko parent down, and having potential to lead the remnants of the broken crews post defeat
Since when is Yamato a Beast Pirate?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don’t get it so Sanji only get exoskeletion but zoro gets enma and adv coc and probably black blade in the end ?

so that means one more Sanji chapter he will unlock something ??

:kaidowhat:
Zoro's only power up this fight has been Haoshoku coating.

Sanji got:
  • Vinsmoke Awakening (exoskeleton + healing)
  • COA haki blooming

Scientist pL :
Ceasar : Top vet
Judge : Mid High tier who can beat base sanji, hold his own vs Snack.
Queen : top high tier who can wish base sanji, keep up with exo sanji for a while
Vegapunk : Top tier
Mads low key > a yonko crew
:specialmeh:
With vegapunk replacing the shichibukai himself if he and the rest of them stayed together or even just reuinited on top of that. To combine all their scientific knowledge and shit would be od overpowered

Like individually they obviously can't beat kaido or something in a figh but with science...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
YC1 > YC 2 > YC 3
Headcanon made up rankings.
You even forgot yourself what you write? Damn
That's a running theme in all Yonko crews; It doesn't just exist in WB crew, and I never used WB Pirates to say King> Queen>Jack. And it's actually a legit parallel that exists, not some forced shit like Zoro and Big Mom are parallels because they both use swords.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hopefully king doesn’t have coc
Queen showed "all the Vinsmoke powers in one" after Sanji revealed his power up.

King too will only go all out after Zoro reveals his.

King having Haoshoku coating gives Zoro the opportunity to have his own Haoshoku clash.

It wouldn't narrow the gap between Zoro and Sanji any, so why do you deny it?

Status
Not open for further replies.