Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wonder if Zoro will get another PU too or if he will defeat king with only one:hope:
Doubt there is much for Zoro after unlocking CoC coating.

All he has left is black blade. Right now will be more about Zoro doing new moves he comes up with or older attacks from his arsenal but with advCoC coating.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Was still under kaido's control for over 28 years and kaido himself had plans for yamato as if he were apart of the crew. Yamato obviously didn't want that but kaido doesn't care
That makes her a prisoner, not a crew member. Kaido has plans for her because she's his daughter, that doesn't require her to be a part of his crew. And Kaido's opinion isn't the only thing that matters here.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I wonder if Zoro will get another PU too or if he will defeat king with only one:hope:
My God if even Haoshoku coating is not enough for King.
:usoprice:

At this point, we'll need to seriously start asking why he isn't the captain himself.

I can see how story will go for Sanji .
Of course , Queen did not beat. Cuz Geisha and her pet was saved by Sanji. She will admit to Sanji sanji did not hit her. Then , Sanji will be happy for that. Then , we keep going one more chapter to finish fight. But ฤฑ dont like Oda try to deceive sanji fans this way. something plus something plus something plus something plus attack who cares give coc anymore we are bored so much this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.