Rules Kingdom General Discussion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Yeah just go home, you are never taking Zhao lol.
I think Renpa is the real general without any flaws : insane strength and martial skills, insane weight, insane Great général factor, huge experience, insane leadership, amazing tactics and great instincts, can be in the HQ, can be on the field . He is not lacking in any general area.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Renpa and his HK were at Kankoku Pass

I think Renpa is the real general without any flaws : insane strength and martial skills, insane weight, insane Great général factor, huge experience, insane leadership, amazing tactics and great instincts, can be in the HQ, can be on the field . He is not lacking in any general area.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Renpa and his HK were at Kankoku Pass

Renpa is incredibly versatile. And then pulls off that crazy shit with his memory against the Mou Gou's fort, the only man who could do that. He has his heavenly kings as well.

Nah bro RR is too overpowered.

Do you guys think Riboku will remain the single most capable general Qin have faced by the end of the manga?
Very likely. To me it always seemed like Zhao will be the biggest obstacle for Qin, while Chu is the largest state by the time Qin will attack Chu it will expand in territory and armies.

While Riboku was the obstacle one way or the other for majority of the manga and will keep being so till Zhao is conquered.

Last edited:
I think this is kinda unpopular opinion here:
Sei Kyou's rebellion arc > Shin's first campaign arc.

During the last few times I am rereading the series, I often think all the internal conflicts in Qin (Sei Kyou's rebellion, Ryofui sending assassins, State of Ai, Sei vs Ryofui) to be more enjoyable to read than the campaigns.

I would like to start reading/watching Kingdom. I heard that season 1 and 2 of the anime are trash but season 3 is awesome. So what do you guys recommend.
Watch the anime, read the manga or read the first 2 season and then start watching the anime from season 3 ?
1) Read the manga
2) Read the manga
3) Read the manga, after catching up consider season 3 if you really really want to watch it, without the blood but at least animation is better than other seasons

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
I would like to start reading/watching Kingdom. I heard that season 1 and 2 of the anime are trash but season 3 is awesome. So what do you guys recommend.
Watch the anime, read the manga or read the first 2 season and then start watching the anime from season 3 ?
Read the manga, the anime is far far far weaker.
The manga is great.

1) Read the manga
2) Read the manga
3) Read the manga, after catching up consider season 3 if you really really want to watch it, without the blood but at least animation is better than other seasons
Rinko :finally:

Do you guys think Riboku will remain the single most capable general Qin have faced by the end of the manga?
Yes. We are at chapter 700. And Riboku will likely die at chapter 800/850 maybe 900. So for the majority of the story Riboku will be the main antagonist.
Even if a lot will happen after Riboku was and will stay the main antagonist and the best general Shin ever fought against because Riboku is the most important.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
‎

Many of you are already familiar with the story of Gyou’Un Sama’s tragic death at Shukai Plains, but did you know that Gyou’Un then canonically becomes an Undead and travels to the land of Drangleic to seek a cure for the curse of undeath?

Meet Gyou’Un the undead, a raging strength based warrior wielding inconveniently large and heavy weaponry, with an unconventionally high IQ for such a raging mongoloid. The Martial Might of Zhao now seeks to slay the Old Ones and seek the King in his quest to finally attain peace.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

đ•·đ–”đ–—đ–‰ 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 đ•Ÿđ–•đ–†đ–œđ–“
‎
I 100% believe that Kanmei possesses more physical strength than Man'U, but I have a hard time seeing Kanmei do any better than Moubu did against Man'U lol.

I think Gouhoumei could have been a great protagonist.

Picture this: his father, the only great general in all of Wei is slain in battle. Gouhoumei is forced to take up the position, and discovers secrets of his father's past, (the Wei Fire Dragons). Gouhoumei will have to deal with the ever growing expansions of Qin, the powerful Zhao generals lead by Riboku, and the Chu forces.

I imagine that if Gouhoumei was the mc, he would eventually avenge his father and defeat Duke Hyou. I guess the main antagonist would be Tou and the Young Qin trio.

Riboku also would have been an excellent main character.

I imagine that a manga centered on him would cover his time in Ganmon against the Xiognu, and maybe his wars with Yan. I think that the Zhao monarchy, Ousen and Sei would be the main villains if Riboku was the MC imo.

I think Houken also would have been significantly different as a characte.r

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
‎
I think the difference is Man'U has that weight or something, he admitted Kanmei was stronger than him, while still overpowering Moubu.

Or he was bluffing
Man’U evolved past the concept of weight entirely. This is why I think “Weight” and the “Great General” factor stuff is overrated, because Man’U straight up treated Moubu like a scrub in spite of Moubu’s weight.

Sure Moubu wasn’t exactly amped against Man’U, but Man’U was empty af and still throttled Moubu with only one arm and then fought him equally while toying around. Juukou’Ou even said that Man’U would’ve rolled over Moubu if he didn’t experience that sudden change, and these guys know that Moubu slayed Kanmei and how strong Kanmei was.

The “Weight” and “Burden” stuff is poorly written by Hara right now and needs more explanation and exploration tbh.

Man’U evolved past the concept of weight entirely. This is why I think “Weight” and the “Great General” factor stuff is overrated, because Man’U straight up treated Moubu like a scrub in spite of Moubu’s weight.

Sure Moubu wasn’t exactly amped against Man’U, but Man’U was empty af and still throttled Moubu with only one arm and then fought him equally while toying around. Juukou’Ou even said that Man’U would’ve killed Moubu if he didn’t experience that sudden change, and these guys know that Moubu slayed Kanmei and how strong Kanmei was.

The “Weight” and “Burden” stuff is poorly written by Hara right now and needs more explanation and exploration tbh.
Moubu himself proved that pure might could bust superior weight.
Edit: Images needed replacing. Lol.

Last edited: