Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a normal human were to punch Luffy without him defending=They’d take no damage

If a normal human punched Zoro without him defending=They’d take no damage

If a normal human punched Sanji without him defending=They’d break their fist…..

Queen beat the prostitute when he was loitering around Onigashima before the raid started :hope:
The prostitute shows up again in this chapter, Queen attacks her and Lanji probably saves her. :quest:

Not sure if this has already been discussed on here, but after a bit of thought, I'm almost certain that what Queen is doing with the vinsmokes' abilities is not lineage factor related but rather purely "gadget/tech" based. Reasons being:
- Queen is classified as a "contraption/gadget human" (i.e. a cyborg of sorts) and not a "genetically enhanced human" in his vivre card.
- In Chapter 1023, when Queen saw that Sanji could set himself on fire, he said that Sanji had to either be using some sorta "machine" (i.e. this was specifically written in katakana so it's clear he's referring to a gadget of sorts here) or had to be Lunarian. (i.e. the notion of Sanji being able to use fire abilities outside those two tings is inconceivable to Queen)
- We've seen Judge use Niji's electricity abilities with his raid suit and also know that Sanji's raid suit is capable of replicating Sanji's recently acquired invisibility abilities, so we know that these abilities can be replicated with tech.
- Lastly in chapter 1023 Queen brags about how his cybernetic enhancements being even more advanced than Vegapunks.
So I think this is just Queen flexing with his tech ^^
Yeah, I agree. I actually think that Queen wanted to see the raid suit of Sanji only to flex on him.

:suresure:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Not sure if this has already been discussed on here, but after a bit of thought, I'm almost certain that what Queen is doing with the vinsmokes' abilities is not lineage factor related but rather purely "gadget/tech" based. Reasons being:
- Queen is classified as a "contraption/gadget human" (i.e. a cyborg of sorts) and not a "genetically enhanced human" in his vivre card.
- In Chapter 1023, when Queen saw that Sanji could set himself on fire, he said that Sanji had to either be using some sorta "machine" (i.e. this was specifically written in katakana so it's clear he's referring to a gadget of sorts here) or had to be Lunarian. (i.e. the notion of Sanji being able to use fire abilities outside those two tings is inconceivable to Queen)
- We've seen Judge use Niji's electricity abilities with his raid suit and also know that Sanji's raid suit is capable of replicating Sanji's recently acquired invisibility abilities, so we know that these abilities can be replicated with tech.
- Lastly in chapter 1023 Queen brags about how his cybernetic enhancements being even more advanced than Vegapunks.
So I think this is just Queen flexing with his tech ^^
Come back and analyze Sanji coc in chapter 1036
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Imo, Oda gave Zoro a chapter and a half of fighting/backstory with 1032/1033 because he didn't want to do that and also do a 2 chapter fight down the line. Doing it earlier means we wouldn't get 4 straight chapters of Zoro vs King. Sanji also received similar exposition earlier.

By breaking it up with Sanji vs Queen (1 or 2 chapters?), it makes everything flow organically and less like Bleach
Dude 1036 is the last chapter Sanji vs queen what don’t you understand

G

Gorosei Informer

Kinemon and Zoro can cut fire. They can't produce the flames, unlike Sanji.
The weirdest thing is, Pirate Warriors 4 has Kinemon using fire techniques and thus producing fire somehow but it also gave Kaido ice attacks which he is yet to showcase, yet his daughter has ironically, from her DF ofc.

But it's whether to accept that as "canon" ofc, whether its just "creative liberties" that were chosen for the game and we're not meant to take as canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.