Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 post the full definition fool. You didn't think I'd click the link? It's reffering to gambling and that's not even the main definition of a gimmick.

You sir are low tier trash for trying that one:whitepress:
What does 1B say? Holy shit you literally dont know how to read... I pity you at this point

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I switched zero % of my narrative. Fool. I've been repeating the same shit for half an hour now. Literally the same shit over and over to you.

The gimmick is zoro and MARCO both cut king but now king who's not defending himself tanked an attack from zoro. That's why I said it's a gimmick. King went from being cut to not even defending himself and still not having a scratch.
That's why I said it's a trick. Aka a gimmick.

You are truly stupid. Truly. Learn what the hell you're debating before joining my convo with another person.
You learn that blood slips are no actual damage first dumbass then you can think about debating. Bo back to reddit.

I think Calamity fights will wrap up soon. We still need the "Evil Sanji" storyline.

Zoro "I need something to look forward to after the battle"
I feel what's most likely gonna happen is they're gonna reveal it wasn't Sanji who hit the geisha and he's not actually losing his emotions or some shit, and then after the raid it's gonna turn into a gag with Zoro being insanely skeptical of sanji/trying to kill him despite Sanji being perfectly fine

Reminder that Fujitora’s observation is so strong that he can literally read minds

And his defense is so strong that he can block in bound meteors with brute force:

He can lift an entire country of rubble:

Affect objects in interstellar orbit:

Continue your slander, but when Oda references from Madara from Naruto with Fujitora by having him fodderize an entire army of high tier pirates and drop moons I’ll be laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.