Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kanji for Sanji's Diable Jambe is 悪魔風脚, which literally translates to Devil Wind Leg. Sanji's newest attack is called 魔神 風, which translates to Devil Wind, so they practically have the same meaning but written differently.

One thing to note is the kanji for leg is no longer there. Hell Memories is notably the only Sanji's attack that doesn't start with him saying Diable Jambe. I suspect it's because Hell Memories fire covered his entire body and not just his leg. Seeing how the new attack also dropped the leg part, I assume this new attack also has fire covering his entire body and not just his leg.

Finally, 魔神 風 can be read as Majin Fuu, which sounds very similar to Majin Buu. I always wondered why Oda added the kanji wind for Diable Jambe even though it is a fire based attack and not a wind based one. Oda might have already planned this to be Sanji's upgrade from the moment he introduced Diable Jambe, because Sanji outburst in Thriller Bark and subsequent Hell Memories, is a power that is based on Sanji's anger. They are likely a tribute to Super Saiyan. 魔神 風 might just be another reference to Dragon Ball.

Found this on reddit, this Devil Wind mode looks to be a full body power like HM and Sanji ignited it by combining all his skills. It's like a stronger version when he first spin his body to ignite DJ.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The kanji for Sanji's Diable Jambe is 悪魔風脚, which literally translates to Devil Wind Leg. Sanji's newest attack is called 魔神 風, which translates to Devil Wind, so they practically have the same meaning but written differently.

One thing to note is the kanji for leg is no longer there. Hell Memories is notably the only Sanji's attack that doesn't start with him saying Diable Jambe. I suspect it's because Hell Memories fire covered his entire body and not just his leg. Seeing how the new attack also dropped the leg part, I assume this new attack also has fire covering his entire body and not just his leg.

Finally, 魔神 風 can be read as Majin Fuu, which sounds very similar to Majin Buu. I always wondered why Oda added the kanji wind for Diable Jambe even though it is a fire based attack and not a wind based one. Oda might have already planned this to be Sanji's upgrade from the moment he introduced Diable Jambe, because Sanji outburst in Thriller Bark and subsequent Hell Memories, is a power that is based on Sanji's anger. They are likely a tribute to Super Saiyan. 魔神 風 might just be another reference to Dragon Ball.

Found this on reddit, this Devil Wind mode looks to be a full body power like HM and Sanji ignited it by combining all his skills. It's like a stronger version when he first spin his body to ignite DJ.
ITS FULL BODY COA + HELLS MEMORIES + TORNADO WINDS
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

THIS NEW MAJIN ATTACK CAN EASILY BYPASS KING AND KAIDO DEFENSE OMG!!!!!!!!!

SANJI DONT EVEN USE ADV COC YET

HE WILL NOT ONLY BYPASS THEY DEFENSE ONCE HE UNLOCK ADV COC BUT DESTROY THEM

NOW I CAN SEE WHY ODA SAVE ADV COC FOR LATER FOR SANJI

ITS NOT FAIR IF HE GOT IT NOW ON TOP OF MAJIN JAMBE!!!!!!!!!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
The fact sanji's CoA itself is so strong that oda is using it now after 1000 chapter
Lol sanji was never forced to a level that he even needed to use his haki

Zoro fans are on high copium alert after 1033... it was a very bad look

Zoro Fans whose Copium that lasts longer than 4 hours may need to seek medical help
So you?
Post automatically merged:

Dont you guys get bored of this zoro v sanji debate ? Its like endless cycle of debate with no conclusion.

Oda will laugh if he ever read this shit. Eitherway both are crewmates its not like they will ever fight .
Some people just can’t handle the fact a Cook is this damn strong

Yes his passion, but since when passion = CoC?

And again that's what he says. to justify the fact that he can inflame his leg we know very well that there is another real reason which is linked with King

If his flames were really related to the CoC, Oda would have tease us in this arc or on WCI, the only thing Oda tease us is his connection to King's tribe that's how Oda has always worked

Ultimately you can debate Usopp's Haki potential but for sanji it's DEAD
Not really

The lunarian DNA theory is dead

The only options now is that sanji's ancestors were lunarian, or that the flammes are the physical manifestation of his will, like ashura

And oda actually teased something about sanji's emotions being able to emit an aura back in WCI during a gag

Status
Not open for further replies.