Zoro:
attack power by a little bit
Endurance by a little bit
Stamina probably goes to sanji logically but we'll give it to zoro

That's it.

So how does Zoro>sanji again?:hihihi:
Coz oda wanted Zor>= Sanji
Zoro is limited than Sanji
Sanji is a complete fighter : flight, dura, AoE, Speed etc...

I reality Zoro can't beat Sanji, Marco can't beat Jozu, King can't beat Queen
The stronger guys lack the skills to beat their crewmates

Last edited by a moderator:
Meme jokes aside, Big Mom's the biggest threat after Kaido. She alone can totally change the outcome of this fight if she isn't taken out. Ain't no way her fight is wrapping up before King and Queen—that's ridiculous.
With the capital afoot I think Linlin fight is at least halfway done, tho, while Zoro vs King is not even halfway done.

We are now simply waiting for her crew to attack the capital once Onigashima is mid-air and the citizens run in panic.

On the topic of Sanji having CoC. Is there any real reason for Sanji to have it beyond him having it just because zoro has it?

Unlike Zoro, Sanji isn't a normal human. He has awakened his genetic enhancements and by the color of his hair, they might not even be at full force yet. CoC isn't the only power in the world, there are other abilities sanji can get to become stronger. On top of already being naturally superhuman pre-enhancement, his enhancements seemingly give him:
  • exoskeleton
  • regeneration
  • greater strength
  • greater speed
This is overpowered in its own right. Sanji can already beat most YC2s and YC3s and he doesn't even have advanced haki yet. If next arc, Sanji got future sight and a flame power up, he'd already be admiral level.

Status
Not open for further replies.