Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
That would be mad funny with Momo hhhhh

but for real

I noticed that Oda lately is drawing the point BETWEEN the point of impact & the timeframe which shows the destruction caused by an attack
To me that is bad
For example the hell memories and many other attacks Sanji used on Queen…

The BEST way to draw a fight is to draw 3 panels during an attack…
1- Point of contact exactly which shows the facial expression of pain and agony (like Sanji using diable jambe for first time vs Jyabura)

2- Small panel of him is sent flying through big space

3- The destruction or point of impact 2 where the body hits the sorroundings causing massive damage…

Oda lately is skipping 1 & 3 and only drawing 2

You should never especially skip 1

it’s the most important of them all
pacing is a bitch.. it won't spare panels for it and i get what you mean..

Yeah I think it might be comparable to ACoA attacks. I honestly thought he unlocked ACoA when I read summary tbh
well fundamentally lets be honest its not Acoa but i reckon the potency is is comparable to Acoa attacks, seeing how sanji is using it against such a durable opponent... so its not a fundamentally haki attack.. we don't know if sanji is using Acoa or not we just know that Coa is there and it has affected DJ in some way.

If CoC can be infused to CoA, can you infuse CoC to CoO??
Hard to know how would that work
BUUUT

There are some creative ways to use them together… not gonna lie, it would also suit Sanji’s style because it will mainly be used for protection to someone else…

a creative idea would be… pin pointing the location in which you can use the barrier of CoC haki to prevent someone from getting attacked by someone else… and naturally you can use it to pin pointing who would you knock out from the crowd… knocking out enemies and not any allies especially you don’t know the faces of everyone…

but the first use is so much more unique… for example imagine Sanji is fighting someone really powerful and got his hands full
And Nami on the side is about to get hurt by someone else… IF CoO and CoC were combined, he might be able to pin point the exact location to where he can create a CoC barrier next to Nami to prevent that guy from landing attack

So, my point is it can be used ALONG side CoO but not infused with it, at least what I think

unless Oda will make some god level shit where he infuses both and do stuff like Mind manipulation / altering your thoughts (because Coby was able to read emotions or thoughts) same with Sanji with ladies or Luffy with others… and rayleigh said it’s CoO

so, who knows, maybe it enforces that ability to where you not only get into their minds and read it, but also “intimidate it” and alter or manipulate it

which will be god level shit…for example you can be like code geass
Or in battle against strong willed enemy you affect his sense of observation by making him read your movement wrong

for exampe, someone who can see the future might see a WRONG future which ends up in him getting fucked

The point infusing CoO with CoC like that will be massive, much more massive than CoA… it’s some god level shit, and I wouldn’t recommend that because too much hax leads to plotholes

The portrayalshows queen much weaker since he even called king a monster
Not really the context is he said king's race were monsters or called gods or whatever due to them surviving in any environment that simply hypes up his race even zoro who is stronger than many Fishman or giants acknowledges Fishman or giants as strong thats why he thought king was one.

Enjoy your fight Sanji fan, and stop bringing up Zoro because he is league above your fav.

Just accept Sanji for what it is, I hope that this chapters focus on Sanji fight instead of again subplot involving cheap drama that lead to nowhere.

Last stop being delusional and dont cry if Zoro fan will go wild on your fav when I see half of your post being against Zoro or King.

:lawsigh::laughmoji:
@Seraphoenix even d brago a Shank tard is accepting that Mihawk has more thing to prove he is stronger but hey keep trashing on Zoro:ihaha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not really the context is he said king's race were monsters or called gods or whatever due to them surviving in any environment that simply hypes up his race even zoro who is stronger than many Fishman or giants acknowledges Fishman or giants as strong thats why he thought king was one.
Nope he said "that guy's a monster"

Enjoy your fight Sanji fan, and stop bringing up Zoro because he is league above your fav.

Just accept Sanji for what it is, I hope that this chapters focus on Sanji fight instead of again subplot involving cheap drama that lead to nowhere.

Last stop being delusional and dont cry if Zoro fan will go wild on your fav when I see half of your post being against Zoro or King.

:lawsigh::laughmoji:
@Seraphoenix even d brago a Shank tard is accepting that Mihawk has more thing to prove he is stronger but hey keep trashing on Zoro:ihaha:
sera is trolling
he kinda hurt that zoro put the wss in the kings league :kata:
years of wanking conq coating against swordsmanship just for zoro to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.