Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's commanders are amazing. No wonder he only has two.
Not gonna lie
The level of difference between Jack and Queen is huuuuuge

Jack only got their endurance and even on a lower level

Queen and King have basically soooo much to offer:
Queen: has all germa tech (cyborg like Yonji - Invisibility like Sanji - Beams like Ichiji - Poison like Reiju - I bet he has electricity too and will be shown)

King - His race were called gods, survived all kinds of environments, and many other mysteries about them

Enjoy your fight Sanji fan, and stop bringing up Zoro because he is league above your fav.

Just accept Sanji for what it is, I hope that this chapters focus on Sanji fight instead of again subplot involving cheap drama that lead to nowhere.

Last stop being delusional and dont cry if Zoro fan will go wild on your fav when I see half of your post being against Zoro or King.

:lawsigh::laughmoji:
@Seraphoenix even d brago a Shank tard is accepting that Mihawk has more thing to prove he is stronger but hey keep trashing on Zoro:ihaha:
You mean Zoro remembered the past make him got stronger and that sh!t makes Zorotards happy :))) .
Zoro will remember the past and beat Mihawk that still ok again?.
:)))kingufykingufy

By the way
I really hope the Queen wanting that Geisha and him being invisible or turning out that Sanji didn’t hit that woman is not gonna stop Sanji from getting his emotions stripped away from him soon

I want evil Sanji soon… if Oda will not do that and the confrontation of Zoro and Sanji is gonna be ignored
I will hate it

do not build and create something the fans are looking forward to just so that you ignore it later!

Sanji & Zoro confrontation has so many big potential… on many levels and not just on power scaling
Evil Sanji might actually spill the beans to Zoro about him hitting his captain, Luffy in WCI

Evil Sanji MIGHT bring out big emotions from the crew at end of arc…. And might bring the relationship between Zoro and Sanji on way deeper level

in fact, Zoro’s drug which MIGHT also end its effect after King fight may lead to Sanji beating Zoro while Nami is screaming and crying on the side

I wanna see shit like that damn it!

i don’t want
“Oh turned out Queen hit the geisha… he can be invisible, he did it to ruin Sanji’s emotions more… Sanji is fine” bye bye

fuck that lol
reminds me of Naruto vs Sasuke moment

and yea you are pretty right with what you said about the whole sanji hitting Geisha would plot turn out to be redundant plot if nothing of consequences happens coz of it.

and ik oda won't disappoint..
coz just recently something similar of a plot took place where Apoo and Drake were discussing an alliance and Drake denies it.. and it get ruined by Yamato and Drake goes after apoo... the question was why bring up the alliance if it was just gonna be sidelines right after the discussion or there isnt anything of plot value coming out of it.

but now we know how oda wanted to play the "alliance" card.. by having a common threat for them to reluctant agree to an alliance..

so don't fret beside.. this fight for sanji is like Luffy vs Don krieg all over again (read my sig)

Don’t recall if it’s editor or Oda: by end of Wano, You will see how each member journey led to this moment

With Queen having basically all of Sanji’s family technique combined with him & on stronger level…
I guess that equates to Sanji surpassing Germa officially
And it directly confirms that statement

But so far I’m only seeing this applied with Sanji… and maybe Zoro with latest flashback and Luffy too

but the others!? Not so much so far

By the way
I really hope the Queen wanting that Geisha and him being invisible or turning out that Sanji didn’t hit that woman is not gonna stop Sanji from getting his emotions stripped away from him soon

I want evil Sanji soon… if Oda will not do that and the confrontation of Zoro and Sanji is gonna be ignored
I will hate it

do not build and create something the fans are looking forward to just so that you ignore it later!

Sanji & Zoro confrontation has so many big potential… on many levels and not just on power scaling
Evil Sanji might actually spill the beans to Zoro about him hitting his captain, Luffy in WCI

Evil Sanji MIGHT bring out big emotions from the crew at end of arc…. And might bring the relationship between Zoro and Sanji on way deeper level

in fact, Zoro’s drug which MIGHT also end its effect after King fight may lead to Sanji beating Zoro while Nami is screaming and crying on the side

I wanna see shit like that damn it!

i don’t want
“Oh turned out Queen hit the geisha… he can be invisible, he did it to ruin Sanji’s emotions more… Sanji is fine” bye bye

fuck that lol
No I’m sorry, this is an awful idea. Sanji now has to accept the germa modifications while also remaining true to himself, that’s how he overcomes germa’s influence. Even though he is a part of them, he’s not like them. Zoro and Sanji confrontation also doesn’t need to happen and never has needed to. Luffy grew as a captain in water 7/EL. He now understands what actions truly cannot be tolerated and he understood clearly that Sanji had hidden motivations and 100% good intentions. That’s how luffy and the crew (mainly luffy) are able to welcome him back so easily.

reminds me of Naruto vs Sasuke moment

and yea you are pretty right with what you said about the whole sanji hitting Geisha would plot turn out to be redundant plot if nothing of consequences happens coz of it.

and ik oda won't disappoint..
coz just recently something similar of a plot took place where Apoo and Drake were discussing an alliance and Drake denies it.. and it get ruined by Yamato and Drake goes after apoo... the question was why bring up the alliance if it was just gonna be sidelines right after the discussion or there isnt anything of plot value coming out of it.

but now we know how oda wanted to play the "alliance" card.. by having a common threat for them to reluctant agree to an alliance..

so don't fret beside.. this fight for sanji is like Luffy vs Don krieg all over again (read my sig)
Does that mean Crocodile is partnering with Doffy soon
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

No I’m sorry, this is an awful idea. Sanji now has to accept the germa modifications while also remaining true to himself, that’s how he overcomes germa’s influence. Even though he is a part of them, he’s not like them. Zoro and Sanji confrontation also doesn’t need to happen and never has needed to. Luffy grew as a captain in water 7/EL. He now understands what actions truly cannot be tolerated and he understood clearly that Sanji had hidden motivations and 100% good intentions. That’s how luffy and the crew (mainly luffy) are able to welcome him back so easily.
He can do that “AFTER” the evil Sanji drama lol

Status
Not open for further replies.