Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are GIANT RYUO BUBBLES on his fist when using G4 against Kaido.
You cannot damage Kaido (with force rather than hax) WITHOUT Barrier Haki at the MINIMUM, that was the whole POINT of learning barrier in the begining.

Also Kid implied that yes the G4 gattling was worthwhile and DID do substantial internal damage to Kaido. Which makes sense, as this is the ONLY attack that put Kaido down for an extended period, and every portrayal subsequent is POST- G4 ryuo enhanced gattling damage.
No it doesn't. It is normal G4 bubbles just like against Doflamingo.

Kaido is getting hurt by all Scabbards swords, Law's fucking stones(stupid), Kid's WWE moves and Killer sound cuts.

What Kid imply or not doesn't matter. He has no knowledge to talk about what is hurting or not Kaido. Even Luffy said his attacks were too shallow even using ACoA(stupid too). Only Zoro made real damage to Kaido when he used Ashura.

You cannot damage Kaido (with force rather than hax) WITHOUT Barrier Haki at the MINIMUM,
This is demonstrably false. Kaido was literally trying to kill himself by falling from the clouds, and got a concussion/headache. That's damage. Both Law/Kid did damage to him where he was screaming. That is damage.

Luffy got advanced Hakis to win, not "damage" him. A KKG would fuck Kaido up, advanced Hakis or not.

Motherfucker stans admirals. Says a lot tbh lmao.
Fujitora is literally the best written character in the entirety of the post time skip. Can’t expect a Zoro stan to get it though, his character was obliterated the moment Oda made him a sexist in Punk Hazard.
Post automatically merged:

This is demonstrably false. Kaido was literally trying to kill himself by falling from the clouds, and got a concussion/headache. That's damage. Both Law/Kid did damage to him where he was screaming. That is damage.

Luffy got advanced Hakis to win, not "damage" him. A KKG would fuck Kaido up, advanced Hakis or not.
Momo casually damaged Kaido by biting him. No haki was required.

Admiral stans know what quality is, it's better than being a stan of the retard duo or a.k.a Big mom and Kaido
:milaugh:
At least i get to see my faves. Gotta live in the haydays of 40-50 year old men getting trolled by a 17 year old and his big CoC just to see you fave? What a fucking joke. Hype em all you want, theyll get the same treatment as the lonko and shitchibukaki, getting rekt by kids with big CoC's. Imagine having 20-30 years of military combat training to get murked by a lil scrub. If that what you consider a good character then good luck. Lovely opinion, keep that energy when they eat shit at the end of the series and yall realise they are just as shit as the rest lmao.

Tbh tho akainu and fuji hard carry the admirals and thats only bc i like the concepts of their dfs and they have ight designs

Fujitora is literally the best written character in the entirety of the post time skip. Can’t expect a Zoro stan to get it though, his character was obliterated the moment Oda made him a sexist in Punk Hazard.

Momo casually damaged Kaido by biting him. No haki was required.
Ill give you fuji, fujitora is a glitch in the admiral matrix tho, he's a beast. Even fuji doesn't really like the other admirals (maybe greenbull)

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.
A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend

" they were as detailed as this week's chapter "

:risicheck::ihaha::cantseeme:
How am I playing dumb when, in this chapter, the PUs were explained and the Okama's moves were described?
I think you're just coping that people are more interested in the SBS than this trite :christmwai:

At least i get to see my faves. Gotta live in the haydays of 40-50 year old men getting trolled by a 17 year old and his big CoC just to see you fave? What a fucking joke. Hype em all you want, theyll get the same treatment as the lonko and shitchibukaki, getting rekt by kids with big CoC's. Imagine having 20-30 years of military combat training to get murked by a lil scrub. If that what you consider a good character then good luck. Lovely opinion, keep that energy when they eat shit at the end of the series and yall realise they are just as shit as the rest lmao.

Tbh tho akainu and fuji hard carry the admirals and thats only bc i like the concepts of their dfs and they have ight designs

Ill give you fuji, fujitora is a glitch in the admiral matrix tho, he's a beast. Even fuji doesn't really like the other admirals (maybe greenbull)
You’re underestimating/forgetting how good the admirals are as characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.