Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji basically this chapter:

Sanji easily hit him alone this chapter over 10 different hits!!
Two moves with DJ:

Ifrit Jump moves:

Alone this chapter Sanji hit Queen 13 times!!
11 of these hits where with Ifrit Jump moves, crazy!!
If Queen stand up after all these attacks, he deserve very great hype for his durability, dude easily eat over 20 strong attacks since the war start 2-3hours ago.

Im pretty sure the fight still continue next chapter.
13 named attacks :kobeha:and cheapshots too :kobeha:

Thats cool but the dude who usopp faced was stronger than hachi. Trash ass character. The fact you even mentioned him:milaugh:
Lmao bruh sanji in his introduction was kicking huge ass war boats out the air. Same war boat that Don krieg struggled to lift. What had zoro done up to that point showcasing strength like that?:kata:

Like I already said better speed off rip that took zoro another 2 arcs to accomplish. Observation haki in little garden. Sanjis got feats back then. That's my only point. You said sanji had nothing comparable. That's false. :beckmoji:
More false information......The Guy Usopp faced was definitely not stronger than Hachi even his bounty is lower, so idk how you 'd come to that conclusion.

You should know if its a physical strength contest Sanji will lose every time.

Zoro Upon his introduction was a beast..... He Defeated Marine Captain Axe Hand Morgan the Main Villain of that arc.

Also you never named the speed feats.......

Sanji: "“Exoskeleton”, “strength”, “speed”. All of them are combined.
The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

2 years of training and he's still training his CoA hardening....and his stans are begging for CoC :cantseeme:
why do you have to be so much stupid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.