Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense if thats the case, is that end for sanji's onigashima run or he will recover
Honestly Idk , this is post timeskip, the strawhats have a lot of allies who can bail them out of situations. Mr. Prince isn't really needed. But Wano is the first Major arc Sanji has participated in since Enies Lobby. Maybe Oda will surprise us with something....

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji is flying in the air and manages to see Queen approaching the girl. Sanji prepares to attack Queen.

Sanji hits Queen, who turns visible again.

Sanji with Fujitora lvl CoO

:crazwhat:
Yeah...I am ASSUMING that Queen got out of invisibility when talking to the girl.
Otherwise.....
Sanji can freaking see invisible enemies..........................
Shiryubros...:crazwhat:

Sanji need gazillion attacks to take-out fat Okama clown Queen
Candies: "Sanji AP is next level! Sanji wreck Queen harder than BM! (2 hits Vs gazillion hits)! Sanji YM1! Sanji stronger than Marco/Katakuri/King! Sanji = Zoro!"

@Roronoa-sama @Seth @nik87 @Cross_Marian @Marimo_420 @Peroroncino
:seriously:
While Zoro post timeskip full stregth attack couldnt lace KING THE BDSM’s boots while marco’s knees bleed him

Retards : Zoro AP is next level? Zoro couldnt injured king more than marco knees ( 1 knees vs shi shi son son)! Zoro stronger than luffy/ kidd/law! Zoro >>> WorstGen

:josad:

I suppose the mouse could act as a motif of sorts since Sanji attempted feeding them back in the North Blue. People brought this up jokingly but I can see why Oda would bring this creature in for this fight. Just like then, it's an innocent creature and it acts as a reminder to the reader of Sanji's days in Germa where he was chastised for helping it and defending the weak so now, with Osome and the mouse running in, Sanji's put in a position where he feels he's obligated to help those in need, this time with no restrictions from Germa (unlike previously) followed by him he's physically and metaphorically stopping Germa in the form of Queen and in the form of Germa tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.