Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not anymore boi ofc
Sanji got his organs and bones cracked and was still fine so now he has better speed adn durability then zoro
Sorry but Zoro needs adv. CoC to hurt sanji or keep up with sanji now
I dont know in what world a fight where you need 2 power ups is a mid diff:okay:
I thought mid diff after PU. IMO neg diff would be like a one-shot, low diff is just getting scratched/tagged a couple times, mid diff is winning with some struggle/injuries but nothing series, high diff is winning with pretty heavy struggle and serious injuries, and extreme diff is like you're on deaths door afterwards

Seems like Sanji took some hits/damage in this chapter but nothing to really affect him all that much

Oda likes to give Straw Hats opponents who play to their weaknesses, and therefore gives them something to overcome during the fight. Zoro specializes in CoA, so what challenge does Kizaru, a Logia which Zoro has proven he can cut, pose for Zoro to overcome? His speed? Fujitora being a Swordsman, who seemingly specializes in CoO with massive AoE attacks thanks to his broken devil fruit, narratively fits Zoro better as a challenge to overcome.
Don't even think Fuji will fight them EoS lol

Anyway, Kizaru has the "second strongest" portrayal even is gap is minimal, on top of fighting nothing other than Right Hands. That's enough narrative to me

If this is the end then this chapter completely carried the fight

Everything before this is just beam spam from Queen

Zoro vs King is looking good so far but I’m really hoping he doesn’t one shot with his new PU that would be a terrible way to end it

:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.