Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao making a unfounded connection with a different comic from a different genre in a different country thats completely unrelated in any way shape or form... is not the smartest thing. But we all have our own opinions.
Yeah because writers, especially in battle manga/series, don't find any inspiration in other genres or works

Plus Oda seems to not offer explanations for things like this anyway, so why not get creative trying to explain it? Main point was that it wasn't unprecedented for an author of a supernatural-power based series to connect fire being upgraded to lightning lol

Wasn't that serious lol

Germa mods definitely include extra strength in the other Vinsmokes so unless no emotions and extra physical boost are part of set it's fair to assume Sanji got boosted in some way besides the extra durability.

Lmao I already responded more in depth on why we should wait but you're too stupid to comprehend so I don't reccomend checking it out. You're essentially low hanging fruit.
No, you're just going around bitching and insulting people while holding onto an agenda that some white lightning streak is CoC related over absolutely NOTHING. Not a single thing about that entire scene is what Oda draws for Coc.

Hell, even if those lightning were black, it'd look nothing like how Oda draws ACoC haki streak.

We get it, you just desperately want Sanji to have same PU as Zoro, it's okay. Hell, even I think he can get it in future (but not this arc). But don't go around being a pure asshole and dick to people over it.

Its quite obvious Queen isn't done, dudes need to stop thinking that King and Queen are Tobiroppo or Jack the Dragdown, that has never been the case and these fights are going on for much more chapters, while the others got rushed/offscreened

Oda is even playing with numbers on Sanji chapters

931: Sanji uses the Raid Suit
1031: Sanji destroys the suit
935: Queen is introduced
1035: Sanji vs Queen climax, Queen is defeated

Remember Jabra's reaction after Devil Leg?

"My bones are burning, Tekkai isn't working at all"

We will get that. And besides, Reiju's abilities are left to be used, Reiju is special for Sanji, and Queen will do something crazy with it.
If this is the chapter setting up the real fight chapter like 1017 for Jimbei or 1020 For Robin then this is a very good chapter in comparison to those.

Nah Oda is just inconsistent and doesn't draw it for everyone. Kid fights using giant scraps of metal. It just wouldn't look aesthetically pleasing if Oda shat on it with dark ink.

similarly, the fire effect for DJ would look so much worst if Oda tried to draw black hardening into it

I wonder why he cant understand something so simple
:josad:

Oda literally doesn't draw hardening for sanji. He uses it clearly or he'd have been fodderized and unable to handle the diable jambe heat. Hard to draw black armament on a black leg and black shoe. It's kinda funny that you're stupid enough to not understand this. Especially after this chapter
This is a new one

Now Oda doesn't draw hardening for the simp because he wears black pants and shoes lmao but isn't he wearing a maroonish outfit in Onigashima?

:suresure: :suresure: :suresure:

Last edited:
Buffoon sanji attributes all that to his new attack. Which just like when diable jambe was first used... sanji said it increased his speed and power then also😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Lmao clearly a joke you dense buffoon. This is why I insult. Have fun sitting in your echo chamber hating on a fictional character :milaugh:
You are the one who is fighting against 10 people because you want your fav to be luffy and zoro. Poor kid.

If this is the chapter setting up the real fight chapter like 1017 for Jimbei or 1020 For Robin then this is a very good chapter in comparison to those.
Absolutely, amazingly good, specially compared to the others, and will get even better next chapter, then it ends

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
honestly, if anyone should get ACoC it should be Kid

I don't know why Oda would give him CoC, reveal that in an arc where everyone's getting ACoC, and have him leave wano as the only CoC user who doesn't have ACoC.

While it wouldn't make much sense for him to get coating, as that ability seems to be based off one's skill with CoA(something Oda's yet to focus on for Kid), I think it would be really cool if he got his own variant of ACoC that fit with his abilities. Like why can't he combine basic CoC with his magnetic fields to amplify them or something?

Luffy can do something similar with CoA in gear 4th, so I feel like this should be possible
Agreed. Kid deserves to have COC coating. I think Law and Kid will get power-ups if they're gonna win against Big Mom. I expect Kid to get COC infusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.