Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it was Oda overall look at the script and controll the most things.
Why the mangaka should show things like Future sight if we never see it in the manga?
Pretty sure Oda helped out here.
well if that the case we have some work to do about powerscalling, cuz black beard won that fight vs ace right?
So black beard that won vs an adv coo user lost to a Magellan that is equal to Shiyru, how fuking strong are the 2 leader of Impel Down?

King's durability is above Kaido's, tho, which also means infinitely above Queen's. That's what makes me unsure current Zoro can one shot him even with his hax figured out. :catsweat:
No, because if there is a hax to him having this kind of durability then it's not above kaido naturally, that's why i said if Zoro manages to find the hax, king will be one shot

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Boundman can accelerate and make insane Soru Jumps that caught Doflamingo off guard.

He can't be invisible for too long
Thats the thing, its not like he was invisible to an expert CoO user. He was invisible to Queen.

Solid speed feat, better than Boundman, and the Flying Zoan commanders. Better than Snakeman's Attack speed and comparable to Kizaru? Really dont think so.

Sanji wasn't invisible lol, we see in the panel that he was flying near the roof above them
so fast that queen's CoO can't keep up..

you've telling me he has been on the roof this whole time Queen was staring at the Geisha.. to stay up mid air he'd need sky walk and that makes audible sounds.. and Queen wasn't able to detect him..

the fact that oda emphasized this just proves it further.

Thats the thing, its not like he was invisible to an expert CoO user. He was invisible to Queen.

Solid speed feat, better than Boundman, and the Flying Zoan commanders. Better than Snakeman's AP and comparable to Kizaru? Really dont think so.
Snakeman can't fly . It was a mode made specifically for Katakuri that focused heavily on Punch speed. I don't think it's movement is even better than G2

so fast that queen's CoO can't keep up..

you've telling me he has been on the roof this whole time Queen was staring at the Geisha.. to stay up mid air he'd need sky walk and that makes audible sounds.. and Queen wasn't able to detect him..

the fact that oda emphasized this just proves it further.
queen coo was pretty poor in all the raid, he coudnt detect Zoro&Luffy next to him when they reach the 2 floor, that how bad is Coo is

Status
Not open for further replies.