Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Tbh what turned the tables was the night Ali ignited. He killed the two Town killing roles and on top of that, Don executed Zolo and Sallu remembered a scum role. Then Tris took things into her hands and got us Indies to vote out Odd which gave us the lynch control we needed to win. Before that, Town would have 100% won the game.
It was glorious.

Art is an explosion

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Yeah. Town also got too cocky. If I was Jailor, I would have jailed and executed the player who changed claims from Tracker to Survivor (myself) and was untrustworthy af. Though I canβ€˜t blame Don for that either. I just think there were much better targets than Zolo.
I gave them ultra , and trolled with him. But man :kriwhat: people take those games way way way too serious

Yeah. Town also got too cocky. If I was Jailor, I would have jailed and executed the player who changed claims from Tracker to Survivor (myself) and was untrustworthy af. Though I canβ€˜t blame Don for that either. I just think there were much better targets than Zolo.
You not being town was as obvious as Zolo not being scum/indie lol.
If I picked town, I would have pushed your lynch

Tris also slipped when she said she saw Light visit Cinera in her results. A LO never sees themselves visit a player. But well, I wasnβ€˜t Town, so I didnβ€˜t care. Or Zolo was confirmed when he claimed the action fail on Drago. The Witch was on Conquist that night and Jester canβ€˜t visit. So he wouldnβ€˜t have known about this.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Damn only now did I find this one

Missed opportunity to meme with it

Next time

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
You know, you should have just worn an Alibaba avy. He also has fire powers.
That's actually a good idea.

It didn't even crossed my mind.

Could've worn a cool Alibaba avy

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I actually don't know any chara who could have matched my role. So I just kept the Kira avy.
Kira is a solid avy choice.

The only one I could think of was Reiju for poison.

Or a random Pandora fanart anime girl

Status
Not open for further replies.