Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper when you combine Queen's invisibility with his plagues lethality, he can be very terrifying. Too bad, Oda dumbed him down by having a careless mindset unable to properly incorporate his weapons in battles :giogio:
If you also noticed it, he can use lightning to make himself faster, with Niji attack he caught up Sanji.
Now imagine his snakeform woth poison and fast like Niji, GG..
Sadly Oda threat him less dangerous so Sanji can win.

You guys are being a wee bit obtuse I have to say? The “he’s not invisible, he’s just hanging around the ceiling” is a pretty weak argument, especially when it even shows a shot of the entire hall they’re fighting in, ceiling included, and it still looks like there’s utterly nothing there. Even has the “SSSHHH” sound effect to go with it.

When Sanji’s high speed “invisibility” has been highlighted not just here but in 1031, and is even a part of his upgraded Ifrit Jambe, the burden of proof lies on you to prove that it’s just hyperbole of Sanji’s ability on Queen’s part.

Good fucking point. We see the entire room….and Sanji isnt there. Fucking gigantic speed feat.

I mean who else has Queen fought?

He got carried in a 2v1 against Marco.
He fought Chopper for 20 minutes.

Sanji literally says Queen’s power is waning from fighting a long-time/a lot of people
Sanji: "Look!! There's no way my kicks don't work with you!! You're weakening too!!"

He's talking about the previous attacks that he delivered to Queen (Grill Shot, Hell Memories), not the previous "fights" with Marco and Chopper that happened 1 hour before.

People are really comparing sanji wasting energy to move at high speeds to marco flying casually because he knew queens shots wouldnt hurt him:nicagesmile:
Your post is so retarded. Its like saying people are comparing Zoro using his strongest attack to scar Kaido, to other people using their casual attacks to hurt him.

Marco doesnt have this speed feat. Sanji does. Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.