Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Man, the entire Killer vs Hawkins is literally your avi pic and that's it lol
Good drawing but it wasn't even a fight.
Let's see if the anime will add more stuff than Hawking headbutting the wall while Killer stands still.
I remember that killer vs hawkins got 3 double page spreads in one chapter it got more attention from oda than ifrit.

Wtf is a non base kizaru? Does he transform into the flash or something?
And queen saw a foot coming straight into his face and still couldnt dodge it how slow is queen?
Base Kizaru isnt as fast in comparison to when he uses his powers. Hes not LS all the time dumbass.

Queen couldnt dodge him, but he could see him. Queen cant see Sanji at all. What are you not getting you.

I mean who else has Queen fought?

He got carried in a 2v1 against Marco.
He fought Chopper for 20 minutes.

Sanji literally says Queen’s power is waning from fight a long-time/a lot of people
Queen was pretty fine after MP.. ig the only thing chopper did was that first slap and i give choppy credit for it coz MP has great strength feats.

Marco's pheonix was the most he took before Sanji came in.... and Sanji vs Queen has been around for a while now.
even tho Queen didn't seem to be fazed ig his reaction to flanchet strike does beg question according to sanji HM did definitive damage and yes Queen was on fire when he walked back to sanji through holes in the walls he created after getting hit by HM..

so HM, marco's Phoenix brand, Grill shot.. did definite damage to Queen.. and with all other attacks like Rotisserie and other stuff he has worn down... and i don't think he's out of the game yet with Ifrit no Ahsshi the damage must have been doubled and if he's still up after Burst meat.. then he's an endurance monster.. nibba be tanking more than he Blocks..

Yh and that Sanji isnt as fast as this Sanji. He literally stated hes not the same Sanji as the Live Stage.

Plus you have no proof where Marco and Sanji were. Marco couldve been closer to them when Sanji was moving.
Marco was further away. There’s multiple establishing shots.

So exhausted borderline 0% stamina Marco is massively faster than pre-awakened Sanji. The best we can say is that awakened Sanji can match Marco’s speed roughly.

Playing keep away with Kizaru is an infinitely better speed feat than blitzing Queen

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Base Kizaru isnt as fast in comparison to when he uses his powers. Hes not LS all the time dumbass.

Queen couldnt dodge him, but he could see him. Queen cant see Sanji at all. What are you not getting you.
Kizaru VC states that you need high level coo just to keep up with him.
You are just using headcanon to try and leech marcos feats.

Yep.
Sanji mid diffs.
Zoro high diffs.
Luffy extreme diffs and loses a few times.

Always been the case.
this is exactly why i don't think the gap between all the members of monster trio is that big, where tf does that luffy low diffs wings and wings extreme diff each other come from?

why not try to argue that since zoro may have comparable feats to luffy, and sanji may have comparable feats to zoro, we can put all three of them closer together, instead of downplaying everything each one does. maybe feats is not the proper term here, but hopefully you get what i mean, what you said is part of it

anyways that's how i'll always see it, people can call me a retard it's ok, at least my two piece experience is more enjoyable that way :chirstsad:

(just giving my opinion, i don't argue with people on this forum cause it's pointless)

Last edited:
this is exactly why i don't think the gap between all the members of monster trio is that big, where tf does that luffy low diffs wings and wings extreme diff each other come from?

why not try to argue that since zoro may have comparable feats to luffy, and sanji may have comparable feats to zoro, we can put all three of them closer together, instead of downplaying everything each one of them do. maybe feats is not the proper term here, but hopefully you get what i mean, what you suggested is part of it

anyways that's how i'll always see it, people can call me a retard it's ok, at least my two piece experience is more enjoyable that way :chirstsad:

(just giving my opinion, not looking to start arguments with anyone here, i don't argue with people on this forum cause it's pointless)
Nah man you're completely right don't put yourself down
I see it exactly like that as well, I even commented something similar

why not try to argue that since zoro may have comparable feats to luffy, and sanji may have comparable feats to zoro, we can put all three of them closer together, instead of downplaying everything each one of them do. maybe feats is not the proper term here, but hopefully you get what i mean, what you suggested is part of it

(just giving my opinion, not looking to start arguments with anyone here, i don't argue with people on this forum cause it's pointless)
Right on the money. Luffy > Zoro > Sanji but the gaps are small when they go all out in their fights.

I would consider him a swordsman at least in the context that he possesses and uses a sword lol

Maybe I should have said Zoro only fights "blade-associated humans" lmfao
Wait nvm what am I saying half of Zoro's opponents aren't human
King - not human
Kaku - technically not human
Hyouzou - not human
Hachi - not human
Ohm - not human?
I think there are more

Man, the entire Killer vs Hawkins is literally your avi pic and that's it lol
Good drawing but it wasn't even a fight.
Let's see if the anime will add more stuff than Hawking headbutting the wall while Killer stands still.
Stakes were higher, backstory was larger, design was better. That's an important triad right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.