Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is that dumb shit about sneak attack ? its a battle between pirates there are no rules, like you didnt see kata vs luffy ? queen's fault for not being aware

How is fatass Queen stronger than Doffy exactly ?
How is he not stronger?

He has a better ap

Better raw strength

Way better durability and endurance

And whole lot of tricks that would allow him to counter doffy's speed and agility

And he's not even using all his abilities, there's still the oni virus power up and reiju's power

check the coloured manga version of that panel. again it aint hardening.

he showed hardening this chapter when he broke queen's arm and it correlates with him saying he trained his CoA.
there is no colored version of it yet, the chapter is 944, and the last colored one piece chapter is 942...
And it's obviously hardening, we can see it because he has no black pants

this is exactly why i don't think the gap between all the members of monster trio is that big, where tf does that luffy low diffs wings and wings extreme diff each other come from?

why not try to argue that since zoro may have comparable feats to luffy, and sanji may have comparable feats to zoro, we can put all three of them closer together, instead of downplaying everything each one of them do. maybe feats is not the proper term here, but hopefully you get what i mean, what you said is part of it

anyways that's how i'll always see it, people can call me a retard it's ok, at least my two piece experience is more enjoyable that way :chirstsad:

(just giving my opinion, not looking to start arguments with anyone here, i don't argue with people on this forum cause it's pointless)
One of the best opinions.
It's funny sometimes to see zoro fans and sanji fans argueing each other but there is a limit. I am monster trio fan and I have so much fun at every chapter. My favorite among the three is Zoro. Not because I believe he is the strongest but because I love seeing him step by step reaching his dream. Luffy is my 3rd favorite only because he is the protagonist and I know that with one or other way he will defeat his opponent even if he is a yonku. With Zoro or Sanji it"s not the same. I didn't know when he would defeat a commander so after all this patience I had(and only seeing Luffy fights), now I am enjoying One Piece at fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.