Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Queen is done.
Most we will get is Sanji talking to the geisha and she realizing is was Queen who attacked her as well and apologizes for blaming Sanji.
Then, if we are lucky, Sanji's next course of action is set, like he hearing about Robin being chased, or whatever.

"Fodder" You must realise that Sanji's CoA postTS has been less than Fodder tier until maybe this chapter.
that false coz he literally says he has been training it for a while and you literally have marine fodder who clad their swords in arnament..

logically sanji is on a whole different levek of arnament than them.. just imagine saying that your arnament will hurt a a Topi Roop who has iron knuckles.. bruh

Common sense fam

Luffy is overall a more advanced in all types of haki.
Zoro just unlocked coc coating you cannot compare that to luffys coc coating. Mf has been fighting kaido a coc expert and hes about to beat him.

Sure he lost before even with his coc coating but everytime he loses he comes back stronger.

Oda has shown us this by the feat that has only been done by Yonkos, Splitting the Heavens.
Luffy got coc coating like an hour ago in OP verse, are you stupid?

You are the funniest clown today GOOD JOB :cheers:
:suresure::suresure:

Coming from the guy literally not reading half my comments then assume I said things I literally contradict

"no one said anything about the gap between queen and king"

One of the comments you replied too literally said that king is on a different tier

And I apparently said that king doesn't have CoA

When I literally said "king has coa"

I don't know what to tell you man, is this trolling? Like, I get that you can say I'm wrong or contradict my arguments , but you're literally not reading

Last edited:
Zoro would get destroyed by Queen's attacks, since Sanji's body is far more tough and its regen is insane, after breaking a sword with his bare body and saying "ouch", then resisting Brachio Snake that destroys CoA Masters bones and organs and even then getting hurt by Queen afterwards, there is no competition anymore

Oda just made Sanji look broken this chapter

He was lowkey seeing Queen invisible

He is durable as hell

Dude became permanently invisible with his own speed, like, wtf????
:kaidowhat:

To think that Queen will be able to compete and overwhelm that same Sanji next chapter is just astonishing.

that false coz he literally says he has been training it for a while and you literally have marine fodder who clad their swords in arnament..

logically sanji is on a whole different levek of arnament than them.. just imagine saying that your arnament will hurt a a Topi Roop who has iron knuckles.. bruh

Common sense fam
That's why I said until this chapter, because Sanji said that in this chapter.

Zoro just unlocked coc coating you cannot compare that to luffys coc coating. Mf has been fighting kaido a coc expert and hes about to beat him.

Sure he lost before even with his coc coating but everytime he loses he comes back stronger.

Oda has shown us this by the feat that has only been done by Yonkos, Splitting the Heavens.
LMAO. Luffy unlocked his AdCoC about half an hour earlier. What are you on about.

They both just unlocked AdCoC. You're acting as if Luffy is a far more experienced ADCoC user compared to Zoro when they both unlocked it the same day within the same hour. :suresure:

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro would get destroyed by Queen's attacks, since Sanji's body is far more tough and its regen is insane, after breaking a sword with his bare body and saying "ouch", then resisting Brachio Snake that destroys CoA Masters bones and organs and even then getting hurt by Queen afterwards, there is no competition anymore
The delusions lmfaoo.

Zoro needed a combined attack from two yonkos to be put in the state youre talking about. He then took a Thunder Bagua and was still conscious. Queen's current shocks, winch moves are not cutting it.

Snake move? Broken bones? With broken bones, Zoro perma scarred Kaido - more than enough to kill Queen.

Last edited:

I can compare the feat on Kaido in which both used advcoc and 1 left a permanent scar to Kaido for the rest of his life, but Luffy after talking big lost 1 chapter later. that happen with a Zoro that was nerft by hakkay (law own word which is a medic) and by Enma (own King words). So give me a fuking break. LuffyvsZoro is gona be an extreme fight which could go both way if they fight serious each other.

He is durable as hell

To think that Queen will be able to compete and overwhelm that same Sanji next chapter is just astonishing.
roof top zoro would destroy queen lmfao
hakai and conq bagua werent enough to ko zoro
mf says queen would do shit
since queen is not king he s getting rag dolled by zoro :milaugh:

Again, I'm not arguing Luffy = Zoro but saying Luffy is 10x stronger than him and that Luffy could 1v9 his whole crew is just not supported by the story lol
out of 10 fight luffy would win 10 times and in his basic form
in truth luffy and more than 10x stronger than zoro to reduce this gap it will take that for zoro

a DF
a better CoA than luffy and a CoO equal to his

The delusions lmfaoo.

Zoro needed a combined attack from two yonkos to be put in the state youre talking about. He then took a Thunder Bagua and was still conscious.

Queen's current shocks, winch moves are not cutting it. Snake move? Broken bones? With broken bones, Zoro perma scarred Kaido - more than enough to kill Queen.
Zoro survived King explosion same will be with snake move :risicheck: just add some armament haki

He is durable as hell

You're joking right. King has forced Zoro through solid bedrock and the giant skull wall and Zoro only sustained a little bit more damage than Sanji sustained from being forced through wooden walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.