[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Kagura @AoFuji @Ekkologix here's a summary for y'all:
  • Fluff(a bunch of indie talk).
  • A few of us have given GTH reads. Just me, Flower, and Alibaba I think.
  • Turns out that Flower and I connect on a telepathic level cause we've been mindmelding a lot.
  • Ryu is a consensus scum read. For those of us that have been posting, he's been an FoS.
  • Ultra claims lie detector. Has asked everyone to post "I am town". Cal, UwU, and Midnight have outright refused to do so.
That's it. I recommend that y'all still read these 14 pages so y'all can develop your own reads properly. It's only 14 pages. That's cakewalk.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagura @AoFuji @Ekkologix here's a summary for y'all:
  • Fluff(a bunch of indie talk).
  • A few of us have given GTH reads. Just me, Flower, and Alibaba I think.
  • Turns out that Flower and I connect on a telepathic level cause we've been mindmelding a lot.
  • Ryu is a consensus scum read. For those of us that have been posting, he's been an FoS.
  • Ultra claims lie detector. Has asked everyone to post "I am town". Cal, UwU, and Midnight have outright refused to do so.
That's it. I recommend that y'all still read these 14 pages so y'all can develop your own reads properly. It's only 14 pages. That's cakewalk.
Thank you Drago! Appreciate it!

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragoban: Flower>...
Ultra: Midnight Delight> Aofuji
~UwU~: Alibaba
T-Pein™: Flower

Votes

Flower - 1
Aofuji - 1
Alibaba - 1

Non-Voters

Juliet
ConquistadoR
Kagura
Ekkologix
Xlaw
Midnight Delight
Alibaba
MangoSenpai
Ryu Kishi
Flower
AoFuji
RippedCal

[Vote lynch Midnight Delight]
Vote Lynch Alibaba
[Vote lynch AoFuji]
[Vote lynch Flower]

Emil

Certified Memelord
page 5

Unvote

Jokes over, let's get cracking.

@Flower give me a GTH on those who have posted, could you? I'll give my own shortly.
was the unvote necessary?
why not go to ryu directly
feels weird
it seems like you already had you GTH in your mind, and ryu was scum for you given how you said ur GTH was similar to flower, so i'm wondering why the vote on ryu didnt come yet even after page 5 i dont see it. i haven't read more but drago im eagerly looking for that vote my man

Town Core is a Scum concept
:whitepress:

Btw there should be an harmful indie in this game
so this looks like you started with a message and edited it to another
were u going to say "an indie"
then changed to harmful

regardless do u mind elaborating why you got to this conclusion?
surely not because ur team has few members so u suspect a lurking indie...

Emil

Certified Memelord
D

Dragomir

page 5

was the unvote necessary?
why not go to ryu directly
feels weird
it seems like you already had you GTH in your mind, and ryu was scum for you given how you said ur GTH was similar to flower, so i'm wondering why the vote on ryu didnt come yet even after page 5 i dont see it. i haven't read more but drago im eagerly looking for that vote my man
I like to take my time with my vote. When I seriously vote someone, it's to lynch them, and rarely will I change it. Because of that, you're not gonna catch me voting someone with the intention of lynching them early in the phase. I will vote Ryu or anyone else when I'm ready to push a lynch on them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't know what GTH is.:luuh:
Gun to head reads.
Who comes up with these things??:finally:

Answer to the question is, everyone is scum to on d1.
i am down for an ultra or ryu yeet, or atleast vote them up

but here i am in page 10 and i still dont see any votes on them

so who is the scum in u guys now @Flower @Dragoban @~UwU~

cuz i find it super odd yall havent dropped a single important vote in 10 pages despite asking for GTH reads

D

Dragomir

i am down for an ultra or ryu yeet, or atleast vote them up

but here i am in page 10 and i still dont see any votes on them

so who is the scum in u guys now @Flower @Dragoban @~UwU~

cuz i find it super odd yall havent dropped a single important vote in 10 pages despite asking for GTH reads
You have to understand that people operate differently from you. You may like to vote your scum reads right away when you have them but that's not how I flow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My suspicion of Ryu grows stronger. Don't like how he paid no attention to Ultra's lie detect post. At least UwU and Midnight were brazen enough to pretty much say no to it which reflects better on them imo. Cal kinda did it too when he said nobody tells him what to do. Ryu flat out looks bad.
where is the vote??

Decent assessment.
where is the followup and vote??

Status
Not open for further replies.