[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo If you guys wanna Lynch me, Im not gonna fight it one bit.

Just dont try to give out reasoning for why you're doing it, because those are weak sauce.

Come out with it and just say you wanna.

no juliet, we have like 6 other inactive players but you are the worst among them because of your selective reading, shade throwing and then dipping, like i said similar to your ToS coven play

i do not just scum read a player for being inactive. its more about what they do with their few posts. all ur posts have been pure shade so far

im still waiting on replies on:
1. how much of the day have u read
2. thoughts on players not named ultra
What selective reading are you talking about? Earlier I said Flower and Ultra are probably town and how is that selective? I noticed you said scum was in Ryu/Ultra, Drago/Flower/UwU to later saying you don't like how the thread was talking about Ryu and I interpreted this as if you were saying everyone was scum reading Ryu which was not true and the only players who talked about a scum read on Ryu was Drago and Flower and this needed to be corrected and you even admitted you didn't like Ryu.

You said I am the worst for correcting something and how is correcting scummy? You are misrepping me since you said all of my posts are pure shade and they are not. I'm assuming you are talking about my recent posts when I asked you questions and that is not shading.

I have read through most of the pages and I haven't read all of the recent pages.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vote Count

Voters

Dragoban: Flower > - > Ryu Kishi > AoFuji
Ultra: Midnight Delight > Aofuji
~UwU~: Alibaba > Flower > - > MangoSenpai
T-Pein™: Flower
Ekkologix: Ultra > Juliet
Ryu Kishi: ~UwU~
AoFuji: Flower > -
MangoSenpai: Alibaba > -

Votes

Aofuji - 2
Flower - 1
Juliet - 1
~UwU~ - 1
MangoSenpai - 1

Non-Voters

Juliet
ConquistadoR
Kagura
Xlaw
Midnight Delight
Alibaba
Flower
RippedCal

Correct me if you find a mistake and ffs stop trying to angle-shoot and stop talk about it.

Players:
@Dragoban
@Juliet
@ConquistadoR
@Kagura
@Ekkologix
@Ultra
@Xlaw
@T-Pein™
@Midnight Delight
@Alibaba
@~UwU~
@MangoSenpai
@Ryu Kishi
@Flower
@AoFuji
@RippedCal

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude, I've made it explicitly clear that I want to see Ultra's reaction to the accusations against him before coming to a conclusion. I thought he was a lie detector at first but you and Fuji kept saying he doesn't like claiming so I'm putting him in the null area right now.
this doesnt need u to know his meta drago. in general its awful for a cop role to claim like this early game. even u were aware of that and u told ultra u will give him benefit of doubt regarding it, despite the reasons attached being super wacky

and now that he basically hasnt replied for atleast 10 hours, how does that make u feel? how come u voted ryu but not ultra despite ultra not replying for longer.

What are you talking about? It did happen after I voted Fuji. You literally asked me to vote Ultra.
are u saying i was not pushing ultra before your push on fuji came?
because if so then i will immediately turn on u here

Because the day was dragging on and there was nothing going on so I voted Ryu to try to get the ball rolling. If he's scum, then not only he but his scum buddies will react in some type of way to a wagon getting formed on him. Also, no, mate. Ultra was not being considered as a wagon at the time I vote Ryu.

:pepeke:
my question, which u r avoiding like 3 times now, is why not do the same for ultra?
u extended ur holy rare vote onto ryu but not ultra and thats being bothering me
and u only kept ur vote on ryu for like what? 5 minutes?
so much for a holy vote
so much for "once i vote someone i dont change easily" logic

His response to this was that he was reaction testing her which I say this to:
and so u decide he is the lynch for today based on that? thats really all it took for him to surpass ultra and ryu?

without even going into detailed back and forth with him to determine his alignment?

are u even trying drago
go ahead, sell this to the others then, convince us he is scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
What selective reading are you talking about? Earlier I said Flower and Ultra are probably town and how is that selective? I noticed you said scum was in Ryu/Ultra, Drago/Flower/UwU to later saying you don't like how the thread was talking about Ryu and I interpreted this as if you were saying everyone was scum reading Ryu which was not true and the only players who talked about a scum read on Ryu was Drago and Flower and this needed to be corrected and you even admitted you didn't like Ryu.
juliet u have like 12 posts and 7+ of them are replies to me or talking about me. the rest being activity excuses
so yes, you are hardcore selectively reading. you nitpick my posts without reading the full context, and u never answer what i ask u in them

uwu/drago/flower had scum reads/shades thrown on ryu's way. at that point (up to page 10) those 3 were the most active players, alongside alibaba who town read ryu but NONE of them even bothered asking ali why he did that, so my read on ryu changed

so whats ur point here? what exactly are u getting at by this post?

You said I am the worst for correcting something and how is correcting scummy? You are misrepping me since you said all of my posts are pure shade and they are not. I'm assuming you are talking about my recent posts when I asked you questions and that is not shading.

I have read through most of the pages and I haven't read all of the recent pages.
i never said u r the worst among them for correcting stuff
my post clearly said u r the worst for being selectively reading and just throwing shades then leaving, a carbon copy of a previous scum game of yours. you have quoted me like 5 times and have yet to address a single one of my points. you keep spinning everything and just replying with the same stuff

i told you give me a read on anyone thats not ultra and i see you going back to ultra again. i do not sense any attempts of gamesolving coming from you. your play is only reiterating whats happening for content

Status
Not open for further replies.