[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Basically I thought I could use my action during day, but it turns out it was night only. However I won't make any excuse for my activity, you have more than good reasons to get me out since I've been less than helpful this phase.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That was a drunk mans ramblings.

Though, my role is investigative in nature, sure. That's about all I'll claim for now.

I agree, I will not make any excuse.

Anyway, since I come back and I see I'm being piled I'll just say I can check two people to see if their alignment is the same.
Not what alignment they are, but whether or not they match.

So if I do it on two towns they will match, if I do it on two indies they will match, if I do it on two scums they will match.
Any other combination will be a mismatch basically letting me know that one of them are not who they claim to be - or I can validate their claims - to some extent.
I've seen this ability before

Emil

Certified Memelord
That was a drunk mans ramblings.

Though, my role is investigative in nature, sure. That's about all I'll claim for now.

I agree, I will not make any excuse.

Anyway, since I come back and I see I'm being piled I'll just say I can check two people to see if their alignment is the same.
Not what alignment they are, but whether or not they match.

So if I do it on two towns they will match, if I do it on two indies they will match, if I do it on two scums they will match.
Any other combination will be a mismatch basically letting me know that one of them are not who they claim to be - or I can validate their claims - to some extent.
so if u really have a role like that
why the fk play like an absolute monkey
just why
u r doing it on purpose man

so u have no result on cal correct?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically I thought I could use my action during day, but it turns out it was night only. However I won't make any excuse for my activity, you have more than good reasons to get me out since I've been less than helpful this phase.
why wud u ever think that action is a day action

no i wont just let this go

and even if it was a day action, you should never have 1 result anyway. there is no way u can tell if cal is town or scum

D

Dragomir

Don't buy it. Man's got an important role but is playing so badly? You'd think a town cop would try not to bring so much attention to themselves.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
why wud u ever think that action is a day action

no i wont just let this go

and even if it was a day action, you should never have 1 result anyway. there is no way u can tell if cal is town or scum
I mean, why not.
I'm just used to there being day abilities, so I thought it could be either or, that's why I asked.

And I'll admit I read Alibaba's post wrong, so I said I sent in my action. It didn't go through because it was usable at night only.
Don't buy it. Man's got an important role but is playing so badly? You'd think a town cop would try not to bring so much attention to themselves.
Well, you're thinking too logical about it. That's all I can say.

Can't use logic where there are none to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.