[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you fish for Kagura‘s and my ability, then you keep throwing shades at us, then you do this. If 2 people are vouching for each other, then that‘s enough and you leave it at that without anymore fishing attempts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
First you fish for Kagura‘s and my ability, then you keep throwing shades at us, then you do this. If 2 people are vouching for each other, then that‘s enough and you leave it at that without anymore fishing attempts.
i have never fished for anything
i only asked if u guys can be certain that the other one is guranteed town from ur PoV or not, because i dont care if ur passive is same, i just care about the alignments

i do want clarification for not voting tho, eventually

i have never fished for anything
i only asked if u guys can be certain that the other one is guranteed town from ur PoV or not, because i dont care if ur passive is same, i just care about the alignments

i do want clarification for not voting tho, eventually
You won‘t be getting anymore info from us.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
How drunk was he? Do we believe he was drunk?

Also what kind if drinks did he use to get drunk?

He needs to answer these

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower u were advocating a cal lynch randomly out of all the wagons at the time, but u never really pushed it

i wanna know ur current thoughts on the main wagons today

Emil

Certified Memelord
can everyone actually comment on uwu's vote on midnight there

uwu never actually fleshed out a suspicion on midnight. his EoD suses were me and mango

mango claimed he wins ties, and my wagon was not gna grow more. uwu was already voting me

so right in the last second he swaps to midnight, then goes back to me

the part thats confusing me is why is he going back to me? whats the purpose of this mid vote then? other than to obviously save himself

Status
Not open for further replies.