Imagine this news of all the calamities and flying 6 getting defeated reaches the rooftop and Luffy becomes happy. But then Kaido starts to laugh and says that they're etter than he thought... but won't be so easy. And as he says this, we see all or some of the officers starting to get up in their Awakened forms.

I doubt this tho. They're probably down for good but let's see. I would be happy if Oda extends some of the fights tho.

Imagine this news of all the calamities and flying 6 getting defeated reaches the rooftop and Luffy becomes happy. But then Kaido starts to laugh and says that they're etter than he thought... but won't be so easy. And as he says this, we see all or some of the officers starting to get up in their Awakened forms.

I doubt this tho. They're probably down for good but let's see. I would be happy if Oda extends some of the fights tho.
Whoโ€™s who is probably burnt to a crisp rn

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
so armament and ad. CoC they all have same effect? the dark lightning? seriously idk how people distinguish
Armament is the straight lightning. And appears at the moment of impact.
Coc leaves a trail on the weapon or limb being infused and appears even before the attack is thrown. Its also curved.