[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
[vote lynch Drago]

so either scum didn't try to kill last NP or some weird shit is going on. anyway ill throw my vote here for now. allow me to make the first vote on any wagons this dp.

lets see what the others have got for now.

Drago is self resolving. Idk that he’s my vote today.

Also, I’ve found something out about my results that makes no damn sense. Apparently I get my results worded the same whether it’s the track or the watch and my results are RNG’d out of every person who had any kind of interaction with my target that night.

My first night subbed in, I targeted Mango and was told no one interacted with him. But according to Rej, that apparently means that Mango would have had to have abstained, which makes no damn sense.

And last night I targeted UwU, and was told that no on interacted with him. Which also implies UwU abstaining. Nothing makes any sense anymore lol.

Rej can’t tell me why my results are this fucked lol. But the way it’s supposed to work, I’m supposed to have seen someone if Mango or UwU targeted them. Idk why I’m not or what’s screwing with my results.

D

Dragomir

Drago is self resolving. Idk that he’s my vote today.

Also, I’ve found something out about my results that makes no damn sense. Apparently I get my results worded the same whether it’s the track or the watch and my results are RNG’d out of every person who had any kind of interaction with my target that night.

My first night subbed in, I targeted Mango and was told no one interacted with him. But according to Rej, that apparently means that Mango would have had to have abstained, which makes no damn sense.

And last night I targeted UwU, and was told that no on interacted with him. Which also implies UwU abstaining. Nothing makes any sense anymore lol.
Rej was on crack creating this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.