Status
Not open for further replies.
:seriously:

Sanji is one of the two wings of the pirate king

Luffy has two right hand men (because let's be real no other crew really has someone like sanji, except for the red hair pirates)

That differentiate him from the rest
Zoro is the Right Hand/Vice Captain and first mate exactly like Killer.
Sanji has no business with them. Sanji knows his place but some of his fans doesn’t.
Sanji is still the number 3 and more of an advisor like Jinbe

Wtf are you smoking? Luffy and Kaido cleared the sky like Roger and Whitebeard. Yamato is nowhere near that level. She admitted only Luffy can beat Kaido.
We didnt see what Zoro ambition look like when he will clash vs an other advcoc and about Yamato I am saying that if Yamato is able to clash for multiple chapters vs Kaido (Zoro can do the same)

Killer is the right hand of Luffy's rival and a leader of the next Gen.
And? Apoo, Drake, Urouge, Kid, Law, Bonney, Bege are Luffy equivalent...does that put them above Zoro?.....

Sanji has no business with him
Why? Sanji is fighting someone stronger than Killer had fought and he didn't do anything significant against Kaido....so how is Sanji below Killer?....

Zoro is the Right Hand/Vice Captain and first mate exactly like Killer.
Sanji has no business with them. Sanji knows his place but some of his fans doesn’t.
Sanji is still the number 3 and more of an advisor like Jinbe
Robin put zoro and sanji on the same level as importance

He's not just an advisor, he also leads and gives orders to the weaker members

For instance he was the one to convince nami and chopper that zoro was right when usopp left the crew

Luffy outright stated he can't become pirate king without sanji

Both numbers are wrong....Killer hasn't done anything better than Sanji.....even his main opponent is below Sanji main opponent.....tell me one valid point to put Killer above Sanji without mentioning him as Zoro equivalent or next gen
Roof Piece. Idk about Sanji he is very close to Killer. If Queen is defeated i will put Sanji as 94 but if Queen is not defeated then he keeps his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.