Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway
If King shows CoC or adCoC
Marco is officially the weakest YC1 !
You can't claim Marco above doffy/hancock or any Conqueror anymore coz no way someone surperior than other YCs will lack COc

If King shows those skills , then I'll have him near Katakuri :
Marco /King < Awakened Doffy < Base Kata < AdCoC King ~< Awakened Katakuri < Benn

G

Gorosei Informer

How the hell will he ban @Natalija ?

@Dragoban Updates about the VIP COTY and now @TheAncientCenturion does a weird list with 10 users...

Funnily enough, I was gonna joke that those 10 people are gonna get gifted VIP or allowed to contribute to the VIP poll! But when why would Natalija need to be included?

:fujilaugh::usosmug::zorothink:

Either that or The Santa Centurion confirmed and they're gonna visit those people's chimneys and give them all "presents"?!

:christindeed::christman::hohoho::christnally:

Or wait, Centurion gets promoted and becomes The Admin Centurion!?

kingufy:nicagesmile::crazwhat::kawak:

Idk why I'm seeing all these tier lists with basic ass haki users so near or above AdCoC users, imagine thinking that paper door level people are 1 or 2% away of being just as strong as Luffy, Zoro and Yamato can be. :kobeha: legit mountain range to island busters being marginally stronger than Drake, Apoo, cook, Midd or Law. :kobeha:

Anyway
If King shows CoC or adCoC
Marco is officially the weakest YC1 !
You can't claim Marco above doffy/hancock or any Conqueror anymore coz no way someone surperior than other YCs will lack COc

If King shows those skills , then I'll have him near Katakuri :
Marco /King < Awakened Doffy < Base Kata < AdCoC King ~< Awakened Katakuri < Benn
King has showed nothing near katakuris level except for durability fire gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.