Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Norse hairstyle? Elbaf connection? They mentioned Nika or a sun god or so in Big Moms/Carmels flashback and we have "Prometheus, Zeus, Hera and Pandora".

I wonder if we'll finally out what Uranus is? Maybe King and or his race, the Lunarians?

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Lunarian

:kawak::watchout:
Sanji and mythical fiery bird coming soon too?

Germa tried to climb the Red Line when Sanji was originally with them too? Trying to return home maybe?

Half of the forum are retards.

King isn't waaay stronger than Katakuri, although he has a case to be stronger than him, still relative to the other first YC1. There has already been 3 chapters of King vs Zoro (1027, 1032 and 1033). If anything this is the fourth chapter or fifth if you count 1023.

Zoro's attacks which cut Kaido didn't do anything to King btw, and he needed to unlock the same powerup which made Luffy a top tier to beat King in 15 minutes.

He ain't no bum, that's for sure.
And honestly my problem isn’t even necessarily the king/katakuri thing cuz while I feel katakuri is still stronger one can make a case for king. It’s just how fucking short these fights have felt like now if king gets done in im worried for the kaido fight. Oda gon do some bullshit cuz these are billion berry yonko commanders and while we got portrayal we ain’t see that back and forth we all so wanted but I’m trying my best to reserve my comments and you’re not helping😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.