What is Kingā€™s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lawsigh:

What a disaster. Queen truly went out worse than Page One and all the King stuff rushed in one chapter.
Oda could literally reveal COC and awakening this chapter and then King's defeat at the next chapter. Would it truly kill him if he drew one more chapter? This dude has no issues drawing +50 chapters worth of running and unnecessary stalling while adding BS Tama subplots but when it comes to fights, he suddenly tries to rush everything. Honestly, what a joke.

Sorry but I'm really salty rn.

So King has really a weakness, when his flame disappears he increase his speed but his defense decreases, @Rosella.Fiamingo you been right, seems like his flames increase his defense.
I hella mad that King neither get CoC or awakening, it was perfect for a clash with Zoro but Oda didnĀ“t use it...

Waste of potential here, Zoro vs King could became sooo great, but iit got rushed...

It does, from the last spoiler thread:
" Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack. "
Zoro hit King with hiis attack, he fall down....
He is done...
Na Sanji one end with a phrase just chill.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
ā€Ž
No COC, not even awakening? WTF ODA?

Also:

"When the flame burning on King's back disappears, Zoro realizes that his movement speeds up but his defense decreases."

Now that's clearly the true gimmick. Seriously, Marco was fast enough so he mostly hit King when he couldn't activate his defence that quickly. What does it mean for Katakuri? The guy who actively tries to hit weakspots will find a way to hurt King or finding his weakness out.

No COC and no awakening. King has the advantage of his physical stats but if he's speedy, he sacrifices durability (and possibly attack power too? I dunno) - a moment for Katakuri to strike at him with his awakened techniques.

It's bad, I expected so much from King but it is what it is. No high diff, it's now extreme diff between them again.
Told everyone to chill out and not be prisoners of the moment :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.