What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger what do you think about King defense gimmick ? no flame healing but flame protection but slower and no protection but faster
Again, it seems that in this chapter Zoro only makes an observation and we aren't revealed everything fully yet.

Plus it was kind of obvious that the only form where King's flame disappears - his hybrid form - is faster than his base lol. I still think we have one more chapter left, like Robin vs Black Maria fight had one chapter with the vs title and then climax chapter with Demonio title.

At this point, Ill wait for the full summary. Based on this short summary, I dont think King is defeated yet since half the chapter is about flashbacks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In the end all king has is cool looks

katakuri expose his ass neg diff
Marco neg diff
sanji neg diff
Zoro neg diff

King no coc no wild fire no awaken

exposed

only 100m bounty for info

lmaooo

:cantseeme:
But that also proves Zoro would just need to understand Katakuri's trick and he would rape his ass too.

Anyone who thought Zoro would not get around Kata in the mud with this chapter. All Zoro needed is fucking realization of the trick.

I
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

That was 1034 spoilers, there is some difference.

Id say it's 50/50 Zoro defeating King at the end of this chapter. Just my guess
It’s definitely over... new move at the end of the chapter, enemy defeated. That’s how oda writes....

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Again, it seems that in this chapter Zoro only makes an observation and we aren't revealed everything fully yet.

Plus it was kind of obvious that the only form where King's flame disappears - his hybrid form - is faster than his base lol. I still think we have one more chapter left, like Robin vs Black Maria fight had one chapter with the vs title and then climax chapter with Demonio title.

At this point, Ill wait for the full summary. Based on this short summary, I dont think King is defeated yet since half the chapter is about flashbacks.
Except if we have an awakening surprise for King and a plague/awakening surprise for Queen

The fact that Queen is down now after his SvsQ chapter is not good for Kingu.

Status
Not open for further replies.