What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care about King having awakening or CoC, but you don't fucking rush all the face/miniflashback/lunarian stuff and his defeat in one chapter.

And in the same way you don't draw trash like Laser-Dodge-Kick for half of Sanji's fight and end it with Queen going after a bitch instead of Sanji.

Both fights are utter trash, like the F6 ones. The only decent one was Robin.

I stopped caring about anything beside Zoro after WCI, this chapter makes me full hater. I really hope OP sales drop to zero, fuck it. Let him draw Tama and all the other trash for himself if that's what he cares about.
B-but oda need to show us momo and yamato gag its way more important :josad:

No amount of coping will change the fact that beating King will prepare Zoro to be able to kill Kaido while beating Katakuri doesn't even prepare you to play-fight against a yonko

:myman:
The medicine plot can run out but I dont care, the ZKK narrative is perfect cuz Zoro vs King is just a preparation for Zoro to finally blacken Enma blade vs Kaido and chop him in the sky over the flower capital.

Luffy can kick Kaido ass that fine, but Kaido will not stop (he want revenge vs the human race) Zoro will stop and exterminate the last ONI

You guys can quote me again :kata:

Zoro will achieve the blacken blade in this arc vs Kaido :kata::kata::kata:

I stopped caring about anything beside Zoro after WCI, this chapter makes me full hater. I really hope OP sales drop to zero, fuck it. Let him draw Tama and all the other trash for himself if that's what he cares about.
Same here. When Zoro vs King happened - and it was such a great start - my expectations were really high but rushing the entire reveal + defeat in a single chapter is utter disappointment. Jack was off screened but I can't believe King's defeat triggered me more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.