Best Waifu Tournament Round 1: Bracket 2

Who is the Best Female Character in Each Fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Welcome to the Best Waifu Tournament

Round:

Bracket 2 Round 1

IMPORTANT: THE FINAL FIGHT WILL BE A 3 WAY FIGHT. IN OTHER WORDS 3 FEMALE CHARACTERS BUT YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE.

I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 9 characters, which means 4 fights.

FIGHT 1

Reze

Reze is a great waifu because even though Denji has Makima as his lock of romantic target, Reze still swipes Denji away from Makima not once but twice in the story. Reze has average high school girl build, nice legs, and the sadistic smile of her makes me want to hit by her. Her personality is flirty and manipulative, but her sense of morals is there as she will not killing humans excessively unless she has to. Her romance with Denji was the most developed throughout the series, they were just strangers at first, then friends and they start dating but end up becoming enemies during the Bomb Girl arc. Before that, their relationships improved by having them swims naked in the night at the school's pool. Even then, the fight starts exploring more and more of their feelings towards each others, and Reze ends up not killing Denji because of her romantic feelings for Denji. Then Denji decided to throw away everything to run off with Reze and live somewhere else, until Makima interferes. At her death, Reze talks about how she also didn't go to school just like Denji and wish that they could have been together instead. Truly, a tragic romance between devils. Not to mention, her fighting skill is op and she is also a badass female fighter.

Some pictures

My favorite scenes

Synopsis on why these two are my favorites: You can see that these two scenes of Reze and Denji asking each others to run away, Denji at first having doubt and after the fight, Denji asks the same question and Reze this time starts to having doubt, I think this was very symbolic between the two.

VS

Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai is the main female protagonist and the deuteragonist of the Future Diary series. She is the Second in the Survival Game and she is the owner of the "Yukiteru Diary/ Diary of future love". She is obsessed with Yukiteru Amano, the main male protagonist of the story. He is her love interest.

Yuno Gasai is a young teenage girl with pink eyes and long pink hair styled in pigtails, two strands of hair hanging as frontal locks featuring a pair of red bows, and the back pigtails left bare. Her most common attire consists of a blue shirt with a ribbon on her chest accompanied by a blue skirt with high socks (school uniform), but her wardrobe changes occasionally throughout the series.

Yuno's personality is ambiguous. For the most part she is sweet, feminine, and sometimes shy when around Yukiteru. But, this masks her dark and sanguinary sideβ€”ruthless, cold and calculating. She has little, if any, problem with using and taking advantage of others for her goals: her and Yukiteru's survival. She will resort to cruel and usually violent methods, most of the time coming out of nowhere, that generally end in bloody deaths, of either a Diary Holder or their followers, effectively making her a Yandere.

Anyone who watched Mirai Nikki knows that she perfectly fits the characteristics of a Yandere. She is crazy, delusional, obsessed with one specific person, and will do anything for that person. Even to the point of killing the person's loved ones and manipulating them. Outside of the series, Yuno is usually referred to as the "Yandere Queen".

She is a good fighter, smart and clever as well. She often gets beaten up, both physically and emotionally. She is very insecure mainly because of her early childhood. She was abandoned numerous times, making Yuno a tragic character as well. Before she was adopted, she had no one. During her time with her adoptive parents, she was abused. After snapping, she killed them, she had nothing and didn't find her place until she met Yukiteru. He was the only reason why she wanted to live.

At the end of the series, she "grows" out of her insanity and starts focusing on Yuki's happiness without trying to manipulate him. When confronted with her younger self, she comes to realize what a monster she has become and sacrifices herself. But her memory is preserved and later gets merged with her more innocent self. Which cures her insanity.

WHO DOESN'T LIKE THEM CRAZY!???

FAVE SCENES

Fight 2

Jade from Beyond Good and Evil

This is probably a risky as hell choice, a very niche one but I really adore her since I first played her game back in the early 2000s and I still think she's one of the best written, most beautiful, badass, admirable, loving female characters, women and mother-like figures I've ever seen. She is an amazing role model not even just for girls and women alike, but boys, men and whoever of course. She inspiring, determined, loyal, empathic, calm/level-headed,, resourceful, brave, noble, heroic and truly selfless.

She has a massive heart full of love and compassion and she does not discriminate at all. In fact she fights against discrimination, prejudice, corruption and pretty much any form of abuse of truth, trust power, greed and risking her life, safety and so much more to protect the ones she loves, to expose buried truths and deliberate falsehoods on her planet and even the galaxy/universe indirectly.

At her lighthouse, she has fostered so many orphaned, abandoned, neglected etc children from so many different races and backgrounds. She acts as their mother, providing comfort, reassurance, safety, love and so on, as well as their basic needs of course. She was one of the strongest influences on who I was growing up and to this day, just thinking about her, what she does, what she accomplishes, the sacrifices and consequences she makes for the greater good and to protect everyone just makes me so emotional, I genuinely tear up about it.

Right from the beginning of the game, the villains of the game have taken her beloved orphans hostage and she wastes no time channeling her inner Amazonian warrior queen, using a staff to beat those alien scum, with one of the most epic, badass, influential, stylish and fun intros I've ever seen to a game! So simple and yet so majestic! It was definitely inspired by The Matrix too and it was part of the Golden Era of Ubisoft back then.
If you have the time, I really recommend watching the intro to the game to see what it and Jade are like! At least the first few minutes anyway:

There is also a really awesome chase scene that gives an insight into the complete insanity, overwhelming power, despair and horror of the immensely tyrannical and powerful regime she strives to try and expose and take down:

Also Agent Double H appears at the end of the chase scene here^^^ and he is another fantastic, noble, hearoic, endearing, big hearted etc character who works well with and bounces off Jade and they empower one another's characters and best qualities as a result.

I'l wrap things up here anyway as my post is getting plenty long enough as it is so I'll finish by posting some pics of Jade that I adore!:

VS

Mereoleona

It takes something truly special for a character to completely rewrite the power hierarchy that the show spent multiple arcs to establish, within mere minutes of debuting. But that’s what the eldest daughter of House Vermillion did.

As someone who hated the spotlight and preferred to be by herself, Mereoleona was forced into the spotlight by her brother Fuegoleon’s defeat at the hands of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Seeing her sibling hanging onto to life by a thread, Mereoleona decided enough was enough. She took charge of the Magic Knight Squad historically run by her family, the Crimson Lion Kings and set off on a fiery path of redemption.

In less than an episode, she tore up the power dynamic and made it abundantly clear she was now top dog. The most striking moment of dominance came when even Yami, a man who had no regard for even the sacred laws of the kingdom, was made to submit by one firm grip of her fiery fists.

Apart from being an incredibly strong mage and fighter, she is also a tremendous leader. She might seem eager to push her charges into mortal danger all the time, but she rarely does so without having a plan in mind. Even when things look dire, she never falters, as evidenced by her leadership and strength during the battle against the reincarnated elves.

Fight 3

Laplus Darkness

Tl;dr She has 600 million husbandos and I am one of em

VS

Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki is the queen of sass, and the best woman in OPM

I fucking love to her banter with everyone and being disrespectful

she is 100% the most fun character of OPM.

There is also her relationship with Fubuki, her little sister.

She loves her and in order to protect her she is outright mean to her to remove them from the battlefield. But if a single drop of her blood fall you're dead meat and she is stoping you.

but this realation is evolving and lately she recognized Fukubi growth

Ad she is also a monster !

but she is a true hero !

Fight 4

Lisa Lisa

Why is Lisa Lisa Best Waifu!?

1- She’s a beauty queen at her 50… That’s how you know… you hit the lottery with her.

2- She’s a ride or die woman. She killed her husband’s murderer and burned him to ashes… if a woman is ready to do that to avenge me… I’m all for her

3- Her sense of fashion is fabulous… whether when she wears hot seductive clothes, or when she goes badass with gloves, scarf, glasses to go kick asses

4- A true badass woman who doesn’t need to remind us that she’s a woman… the awful steryotypical hollywood cringe when they say β€œwe are women.. we are strong” type of cringe doesn’t exist… she’s simply badass because she’s badass… similar to the good old Trinity from Matrix.

5- She lives in my favorite dream city… Venice in Italy… I love Italy, and do you know how people LOVE saying they want to go to Paris or Rome or other cities… for me it’s Venice in Italy… Anyone from Italy here!? You got my love hhhhhh

6- Even her own fucking son Joseph was fucking horny for her hahaha… do you realize how hot she must be to do that!?

7- She’s got a beautiful neck for kisses… and she’s tall… with great curves…

8- Those eyes.. eyebrows, lips, and the snow white skin with thick flowy hair… damn

9- She can show both soft side, and badass side… which means in bed.. she can play different roles β€œwink wink”

10- Because she’s a Jojo character, which means… when she wears a seductive clothes, she will give a seductive Jojo Pose for me hhhhh

End

VS

Noi from Dorohedoro

Noi is an elite Magic-User, and the partner and long-time friend of Shin. She works with him as a cleaner for En, who is her olden cousin.

Her height is 209 cm(6'10 ft) and her weight is 124kg (273lbs) because she is a very muscular lady.

Noi's abilities are superhuman strenght and she always fight with her fists. The power of her magic is healing, one of the rarest in the world. With this magic, she can easily heal herself and also others, providing a very unique fighting style along with her partner, Shin.

As far as personality, Noi is very confident and carefree due to her healing powers. She never avoids any attack and she enjoys fighting and competing with Shin (her partner) to see who can kill the most.

She also has a large appetite.

PICTURES

SCENES

VS

Komi from Komi canΒ΄t communicate

Komi is special. She can't communicate. Literally. She wants to get 100 friends and Tadano (who is the main character) is her first friend and is trying to help Komi reaching her goal. The first time she was able to do something was by writing it on the blackboard to comunicate with Tadano. She makes funny and cute noises like these:

1. @Worona Woro
2. @Luffy is the mc
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Sasparan
5. @KINGKONGGUN15
6. @Bakazuki Bakainu
7. @AoFuji
8. @Cinera
9. @RayanOO
10. @Marimo_420
11. @Light D Lamperouge
12. @Queek Hea D Taker
13. @Peroroncino
14. @DKI
15. @Zoro D Goat
16. @Alibaba
17. @Rej
18. @Sadistic Senpai

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Lmfao, ain't my pick Cinpei, and I heavily doubt this was Light's pick too.

:catpole:

You should have picked Makima bro, that's on you.
I know. I'm angry at you guys for not picking her.

I didn't pick her because she's only my second favourite girl, and she's already very popular here. I was pretty sure that my #1 would be unrepresented since I'm her only superfan on this forum.

I never imagined that no one would pick Makima.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Guys you're too fast!

At least let me change my avy to Nino first

Also

Yes there were better banners but I couldn't resist the temptation of having the banner saying Nino was best girl :catblush:

I gave in to temptation

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
1- It would be so obvious that I was the one submitting Ulti
2- I didn't want to see Ulti lose with my synopsis...

:josad:
  1. Half the contestants know who I submitted, and I decided to submit her anyway.
  2. A long synopsis isn't needed and may hurt rather than help.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Nobody submitted Ulti...

:josad:
If it makes you feel better I would most likely have asked you to change your pick since we already had 2 OP characters.

Someone wanted to submit Nami and that's what happened.

Mostly because this is cross series so I thought 2 of one series should be the maximum accepted.

Last edited: