What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone calls chopper a monster since he was first introduced there's a difference between calling something that looks like a monster what it is and calling someone a monster when talking about how strong he is.
I'm sorry you can't read this manga for teenagers properly chrono-chan:josad:
**** stfu out here making excuses like an idiot. Queen doesnt know shit about Chopper….and called him a monster. Same thing he called King. Monster means nothing in PL, unless said so.

King’s only hype is he can survive any environment. You cant debunk it..…rip

Durability for me is a guy who can receive attacks who can damage him and still going on, Something like Kaido,Queen and Jack doed.

King is a Cracker with steroids, his has a defense thanks to his Lunarian Flames.

I want to know when he receive attack that can bypass this defense and see if he can endured attacks that can damage him.

Albert have high durability thanks to his Dinosaur DF, but he doesn't has more than Kaidou or Queen.
Jack and Queen never received attacks at a level where Zoro produces though, so you cant use that argument here, Queen and jack relieved attack far weaker than what Zoro can dish out or am i wrong?

Why are you separating his flames, his DF durability and his own durability though, thats what i dont get, isnt all his own power?

He took attacks that hurt Kaido with him not being affected, shouldnt that already show you what is what

Kaido was cut by an attack that didnt even face King, Sanji's attacks are far weaker than Zoro's.

I know there is a lot of agenda piece here in WG but taking it too far is really not cool, why totally disregard feats that prove you wrong for the sake of agendas?

So overall, I’m not upset at the fights with the All Stars. But I do think Oda could’ve made them better with a little more groundwork.

Since the mystery surrounding King’s race was a large part of this fight, Oda really should’ve had King replace Denjiro in Act 2 against Zoro. Just a chapter of Zoro hitting a brick wall and establishing King’s unique properties and giving Zoro proper time to dwell on it and come up with counters. It also establishes a tangible goal for Zoro going into the raid with gives us readers a bit of an expectation / hype to look forward to.

You could even do a bit of foot work with Queen vs Sanji. Have Page1 name drop Queen as sentencing the residents of the Flower Capital to death — as he was technically sent by Queen. Reinforce this by having Page1 repeat that O’Soba Sanji has been targeted by an All Star. Add in Queen’s later Germa connections and you could get some real animosity here for Sanji.

No large changes to the story but something to give the Straw Hat Wings and All Stars fight a little more depth. A simple set up goes a long way.
Very good put, but you are forgetting someone sir...

:josad:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I’d forever hate Oda for this, especially if Sanji and other strawhats except Zoro joins. Luffy will look like trash.
Zoro and Luffy can't take an awakened Kaido by themselves.
Franky is yet to use his anti Kaido weapon plus Jinbe and half of the SHs looks fresh af.
No way is Oda gna let the SHs wander aimlessly around Wano while their captain is up on the roof fighting for his life plus the anime opening already gave it away.
Gomu Gomu no Nakama incoming:goyea:

Queen took 100s of MP Chopper attacks….the combination of it did nothing. No sold many DJ attacks. Unscathed to Meme attacks.

Doesnt matter what King lost to. Hes featless. For all we know Zoro overkilled him. And his flameless durability could be so ass his body could be destroyed by a Chopper slap.
"Queen took 100s of MP Chopper attacks"
wow so impressive . they did nothing but this one alone did something right?

if you are going to make a big deal off a couple drops of blood from a powerful attack from marco
dont turn around and ignore this.

"Hes featless."
false
watch marco hit him and see how "damaged" he is
watch zoro cut him start of the fight and look at how "damaged" he is
without the flames hes still tough. he still is an ancient dino zoan.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Marco is canonically weaker than King and got defeated by him
It really is sad to see how low you’ve fallen Shishio lol. Before King you never had to outright lie to grossly exaggerate Zoro’s power level, all you had to do was nitpick feats and take panels out of context, etc.

I never imagined that Wano would reduce you to being a straight up liar lol.

Zoro and Luffy can't take an awakened Kaido by themselves.
Franky is yet to use his anti Kaido weapon plus Jinbe and half of the SHs looks fresh af.
No way is Oda gna let the SHs wander aimlessly around Wano while their captain is up on the roof fighting for his life plus the anime opening already gave it away.
Gomu Gomu no Nakama incoming:goyea:
Wano will become the worst arc then

Guys, remember that Zoan awakening is not like paramecia. It's (assumedly) not a varied power where everyone does something different with their awakening.

Zoan awakening is intrinsically tied to recovery. We know this because this is exactly what Crocodile said in ID about them.

Oda has conspicuously avoided Zoan awakening this entire arc, and now all the Calamities are down. So that leaves literally 2 options:

- Only Kaido has it.
- Oda has been waiting for everyone but Kaido to go down to show it off.

And we know he hasn't forgotten awakening, because Law/Kid just used it. If it happens, it has has be very soon.
I doubt that all beast pirates have awakening, statistically that makes no sense, which is why I think Kaido is the only, maybe the allstars as well, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.