What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've let out all my frustration. I am now elevated beyond any worst gen tard who overwanks zoro. Your headcanon shall not bother, touch, invade, nor permeate my mind with the filthy autitistic screeching that is their way of communicating.

In the end we know that sanji mid diffs opponents of equal standing with zoros. Repeated in the story not once. Not twice. But 3 times.

What a great day to be a Wanji fan:wellwell:

She neg diffed yonji

And manged to keep up with smoothie while

Yonji was handling daifuku

Niji was against oven

Ichiji was against perospero

Kind of highlights the gap between the germa siblings
1 he got out the water fine and no damage

2 a smash clash don't make you equals do you have apoo over zoro? Marco over Kizaru? Vista over Mihawk?

3 cool

4 cool

5 no

You guys assume too much before the chapter is even out. Yes, King gets attacked by Zoro, but I don't think he will be defeated just yet.

I get amused at all the people who expect King, Queen and Kaido to win. This is a story about how Luffy and his crew become the King of the Pirates and take down the WG, not a story about how they lose.

I'm glad Queen is defeated. I found him boring and silly tbh.

The King vs Zoro battle is awesome. Zoro is about to really level up to defeat King.

King looks amazingly cool and handsome!!! I want to know more about his past. I bet it was Vegapunk that did the experiments on him and Kaido.
totally agree this manga is for kid. We are reaching Elon Musk conversation for a manga dedicate for kids :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.