What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With his Haki probably
Headcanon with nothing in the manga to support it
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Queen was an extreme diff fight wasn't it??
He passed out and is incapable of doing anything else. p
Took minimal damage and just needs a nap after outclassing everyone he came across including yc2 who he dominated almost the entire time and then speed blitzed almost as good as kizaru

"Ah, I hadn't seen that extra phrase from the Korean leaker."
:seriously:
Oh yeah I'm sure you didn't see it you disgusting sanjitard @Lance_Dragonite (in case you really are Redon if not my bad then)

"Yes, Sanji falls unconscious to the ground after defeating Queen"

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Blacking out after getting hit by two germa level techniques and cheapshotting Queen with Judge's electromagnetic crack leg kicks!!!! This guy really fell unconscious after taking those trash AP attacks and because he was running around like a headless chicken trying to imitate Cavendish and the Tontattas lmao at least these people fast thanks to their own skills and not due to Judge's augmented genes...

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
One Piece Chapter 1036 spoilers:

Sanji wakes up after being asleep for 2 hours due to exhaustion. Still in a daze, he sees Queen towering over him

Queen: Huff... Huff... "Will you return one day... and surpass Judge's sperm?"

Sanji: "OF COURSE I WILL!!"

Queen: "...you're looking pretty far into the future..."

Sanji and Queen both simultaniously fall, caressing each other as they sleep

One Piece will be on break next week
Editor's comment: Sanji's Queenly Ambitions take flight!!!
:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido isn't a type of person be mentally broken. He has been defeated seven times, captured, experimented on and he's still going strong.
Exactly, he's a contrast and parallel to his former rival Moria. Moria is what Kaido would have been like if his will had been truly broken. He's still fighting despite some of the issues he's shown, he's not given up entirely but I still find his character weirdly erratic and inconsistent. We really need his full backstory already!
I have ideas on why he is like this but I'd love a more concrete and thus canonical explanation from Oda, sigh.

I'm also wondering what his actual full name is and thus same for Yamato naturally and who her mother is. It's all gonna be important somehow imo. Or Oda just won't care to show us and might tell us in a SBS or whatever.

:mihugh::pepemy::kaidowhat::kuzanope:

Wow, can't understand that not all attacks are the same or how they are used in different situations.

Comprehend is not your friend.
Says a Zoro fan.
The pot calling the kettle black?
:okay:

I don't think you comprehend the fact that I was responding to Zoro having an easier time taking out opponents than Luffy or anyone else in the alliance. Even though there is evidence to the contrary. Both Apoo and Kaido were meant to be taken out by those attacks. They were finishers. Doesn't change the fact that it failed to do so.

Reality is even Queen trashed Sanji harder than Doffy did, until daddy powers kicked in.

Queen basically killed Sanji or crushed every bone in his body in two seconds meaning Queen low diffs Dressrosa Sanji.

Same bone crushing technique will kill Doffy too @sanjikun

Lmao sanji ran out of stamina after showing the mightiest blitz in the series apart from kizaru.

Imagine doing that after running around outclassing everyone you come across for 8 hours and then mid diffing a yc2 who you completely dominated the majority of the battle

Then the manga specifically highlights that he'll be out of gas after the blitz is done

Sanji isnt hurt. Sanji needs a nap and maybe some coffee.

Swift diffed again:myman:
Reminder that if the prostitute girl didnt show up and made queen focus on her, Sanji wouldnt be able to hit Queen and would have fainted and get destroyed.
:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.