What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao look at this bitch backtracking. You hate on Sanji’s durability feat. But you dont have the balls to say Zoro can recreate it. Next time look at your own fav before calling someone trash. Sanji no sold that attack whilst Zoro got deep dicked penetrated by Killer’s fodder sycthe.
Luffy couldnt recreate it....what is your fucking point? gonna start saying Sanji> Luffy now?

Congratulations Sanji has finaly achieved mr1 levels of durability, he can finaly give Alabasta Zoro a tough time. And bitch still fainted on his own by being a dumbass and jumping around like an idiot, even Bellamy could do that withoud fainting.
kingufy

What CoO feat? he saw a massive landwhale heading towards the girl, even seeing Absalom was harder than that.

Queen just had to stand still for 5 more seconds and judge's son would have fainted on his own.
Lmao landing collier strike is very specific attack. He hits him directly on the collar.

If he couldnt sense queen at all and only heard him then how did sanji know exactly where to hit?

The rest is bs headcanon you cooked up. I only discuss the facts

Luffy couldnt recreate it....what is your fucking point? gonna start saying Sanji> Luffy now?

Congratulations Sanji has finaly achieved mr1 levels of durability, he can finaly give Alabasta Zoro a tough time. Soo what? bitch still fainted on hiw own by being a dumbass and jump around like an idiot, even Bellamy could do that withoud fainting.
kingufy
Lmao coppeeeeeee.

Congratulations Sanji has finaly achieved mr1 levels of durability, he can finaly give Alabasta Zoro a tough time. And bitch still fainted on his own by being a dumbass and jumping around like an idiot, even Bellamy could do that withoud fainting.
kingufy
That would be the case if luffy didn't have insane levels of haki compared to luffy and zoro.

Man's actually has feats of using haki to block. Rubber plus luffys tier>sanji durability

But luffy just rubber has way less durability

If King is defeated by Zoro attack does anybody believe he will return with awakening. King is not Queen. He is fighting Zoro that has a much bigger and more important role in Wano. We even got a flashback with King and Kaido. I don't believe anybody was expecting that. I was expecting a flashback with Queen and MADS but we didn't get it.

We have yet to see zoan DF awakening. I'm not including the jailers because they obtained that power because of the medicine they were given. I'm talking about somebody who naturally obtain awakening.

He would be the perfect candidate. The one thing we can get take from the jailers is their awakening kicked in after they were defeated.

Oda did not have to give Zoro ACoC to use against King. There's a reason for that.
then i hope his awaking is soon next chapter
cuz if it's later after 3 or 5 chapters then it will be boring .

Okay
@ReggieZoldyck21 You are butt hurt because you know Kidd is irrelevant back ground weak featless hopeless cheerleaders sack of shit with the most Pathetic and disgusting looking awakening in the series.

Even those jailers in Impel Down had more visually pleasing awakening than Kidd

(See i only called him butt hurt)
Tryna not get banned again you know
Good boy. Way to follow directions

Status
Not open for further replies.