What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao landing collier strike is very specific attack. He hits him directly on the collar.

If he could sense queen at all and only heard him then how did sanji know exactly where to hit?

The rest is bs headcanon you cooked up. I only discuss the facts
Just take your L, hitting absalom was a harder feat than finding a giant fatass just because the floor broke. Sanji's protrayal was complete garbage in that fight and you know it.
:lulz:

Just take your L, hitting absalom was a harder feat than finding a giant fatass just because the floor broke. Sanji's protrayal was complete garbage in that fight and you know it.
:lulz:
Lmao nice downplay zoros future opponents df.

Let's be real sanjis portrayal just put him => any yc

Idk why you think you're funny when really it's kinda sad that you're this insecure over a drawing

Good boy. Way to follow directions
Kidd is still weaker than Sanji tho
Why are you fan of such a pathetic sack of shit?

Tell me one reasonable good dialog from him? One good moment? One good attack? One good character development?

How does it feel to know that Sanjis cigarettes have more panel time than Useless Kidd?

Also there are many Meme names in One Piece but Useless Kidd is one of the very few to stick along side Lanji and Big Meme.

Kidd is as pathetic as Sanji and Big Mom as far as being a Meme is considered.

How does it feel to know every time Kidd stans have some high hopes from his pathetic turd ass we only see following comments
"Kidd has been disappointing"
Whether its here or reddit or YouTube.
The most note worthy thing about Useless Scrap metal Junk is that he's disappointing.

Okay
@ReggieZoldyck21 You are butt hurt because you know Kidd is irrelevant back ground weak featless hopeless cheerleaders sack of shit with the most Pathetic and disgusting looking awakening in the series.

Even those jailers in Impel Down had more visually pleasing awakening than Kidd

(See i only called him butt hurt)
Kidd is still weaker than Sanji tho
Why are you fan of such a pathetic sack of shit?

Tell me one reasonable good dialog from him? One good moment? One good attack? One good character development?

How does it feel to know that Sanjis cigarettes have more panel time than Useless Kidd?

Also there are many Meme names in One Piece but Useless Kidd is one of the very few to stick along side Lanji and Big Meme.

Kidd is as pathetic as Sanji and Big Mom as far as being a Meme is considered.

How does it feel to know every time Kidd stans have some high hopes from his pathetic turd ass we only see following comments
"Kidd has been disappointing"
Whether its here or reddit or YouTube.
The most note worthy thing about Useless Scrap metal Junk is that he's disappointing.
I love it :finally:

About King and Queen "Defeat", I had a theory about it in the past. If Queen and King get only 1chapter next to next of their "defeat", back to back, I thought that Oda could do it on purpose. The key factor is now Kaido vs Luffy. What if Oda plan to take down Queen,King and next Kaido and reveal with all together awakening? It is not like Oda forget awakening, @Paperchampion23 perfectly show with Law and Kid awakening that Oda still has it in his mind. And so far none villian used it. You guys know Oda, he want to make a big thing about it, reveal it with Kaido against Luffy for the effect,like he did with Oden vs Kaido without him using hybird. What if Oda plan this, let Queen and King "lose" in one chapter only for them to stand up together with Kaido in awakened forms? That is the only way how they could stand up or Oda really simple hold awakening only for Kaido with would be boring asf.

Status
Not open for further replies.