What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime isn't real you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ losers. Save your love for the real world. Stop acting like anime is real or better then real life. You're going to be sad and alone if you do nothing but watch anime. Nothing wrong with being antisocial but damn. Some of you weebs take everything too far. Why're you collecting foreign weapons you don't know how to use? That's red flaggy. Put you on a watch list when your clumsy ass sloppily cuts up your grandma cause she wouldn't buy you your narutos. Life is stressful, life is hard, there are times where everything and everyone sucks and I'm miserable. But I don't want to spend my life trying to escape or avoid my hardships and problems. Cause then I'll end up living an empty life. Never making friends. Never finding love. Never accomplishing anything. So. I don't want other people to let anime consume their lives and distract them from important things in life or from things they really want to do. Having hobbies and something you can use to take your mind off things is good. But don't let it be the only thing you care about. There are Victims and there are creators. Do you want to live your life as a victim? Bickering on the Internet and whining or lashing out when someone says something you don't like or that disagrees with your fragile point of view? I wouldn't be in this group if I didn't watch anime and manga too. :') The entire point of my post regardless of how rude I was was that people shouldn't take anime so seriously and let it entirely consume their lives. You can balance it. I don't understand why people take it so personally? Unless they think they're that bad. If what I said hits home that much then. Maybe there is a problem. wink emoticon if they take it so personally and identify with it. Did you ever think that maybe doing nothing but trying to escape is unhealthy and will get you nowhere? Don't play the victim. Some hardships and difficulties are unavoidable. But you can take charge. Every situation you come across in life shapes you as a person.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I really don't understand the hate for this fight from others and on Queen too. But I'd love Sanji to get a truly serious fight and opponent at some point, although Zoro's current "serious" opponent turned out to be a little goofy in his own way ofc and "Kyoshiro" his previous intended "serious opponent" turned out to be completely different and actually Denjiro ofc.

I really enjoyed this fight. It was fun, Queen was entertaining, it gave us a lot of lore, important haracter development for Sanji, Hell's Memories returning, a Diable Jambe upgrade, CoA for Sanji being used and so on.

Meanwhile Queen be like:

:queenhear::funky::queenmoji:

Queen is an absolutely brilliant character and the best opponent Sanji has ever had imo. I also really hope Gin will still come back somehow (ultra giga mega hype omega etc copium) and give Sanji his most brutal, emotional, personal and serious fight though. Gin would have been perfect in Big Mom's arc tbh. Make him Sanji's opponent for that. But ah well, sigh.

I wanted Sanji to explode on food being wasted by Big Mom and her family at the Totland saga too, for it to being weaponised, used for building and just selfishly/greedily consumed en masse for her infinite gluttony. So much wasted potential with him and Chopper in that arc imo. Chopper should have diagnosed her illness and found out what is was and even tried to treat it, cure it even ideally.
I can understand the sanji fandom being disappointed due to the drought ever since fucking Wadatsumi, and even after fucking WCI.
I can totally get behind the feeling of "is this it? it wasn't any different from anything before". Not that it was "bad", but, after all the backstage the character was dragged to, being used solely as hypetool, one would expect that this 1v1 was at least gonna be special in some way. I'm one of these.

Despite the fact that Sanji was SOLIDIFIED, AGAIN, on the M3, and Oda is setting some interesting things for him in the future, he just gave him a completely broken fight. You have to go searching for the panels during 20 fucking chapters to piece them together.
He shouldn't have stopped the fight during the raid suit breaking, just like he shouldn't have stopped Zoro's fight during the adv. coc awakening.

But from others? All bait. There are those who actually say "sanji vs queen" is trash tier fight, when we have some extremely grotesque cases even on this raid. Can't really take these seriously. :lulz:

He can hurt her and so can she.

With certain techniques but speed isnt everything.

Huh? You think he's tanking an Ikkoku to the face? The man was getting roughed up by King, he's not ''tanking'' 'anything for hours.

Right back at you.

You would think seeing Zoro struggle against a King would bring you back to reality, I guess not.
Exactly what makes you think Big Mom hits harder than King??
Zoro no sold Big Moms Indra
He barely took any damage from AdvCoC thunder bagua and I say barely because every bone in his body was broken by Hakai and not by TB.

TB has one job and that's to K.O nearly dead exhausted Zoro.

Zoro qith his Island sized CoA barrier that he used to momentarily block Hakai would fully negate her ikokou.

If not don't you think current advCoC 1080 pound canon is enough to negate Big Moms full power Ikokou?

Zoro has all the fucking tools in the world.

"About to" and then he mastered CoC, and low diffed King.
Big Mom herself admitted she can't low diff Marco and ran away and Marco got demolished by King.

Giving Big Mom maximum benefit of the doubt she can mid/high diff King.

Well Zoro with mastered Enma and Advanced CoC low diffed King in two seconds despite being injured and exhausted.

Kaido is canonically more durable than Big Mom and pre mastered aCoC, just aCoC burst Enma Zoro scarred Kaido. Current Zoros AP is far far stronger so it would nearly kill Kaido with Ashura. Same Attack would do far more damage to Big Mom and likely kill her. If not at best Zoro needs two attacks.

Now how will Big Mom beat fresh ACoC Zoro who will next time mid diff King at most?

Lemme ask Zoro fans
@HA001
@Light D Lamperouge
@nik87
@General Duke Hyuo
@comrade

Does Zoro beat Big Mom now??
Zoro splits the skies
Bigger question is
How does big mom beat Zoro?

Anime isn't real you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ losers. Save your love for the real world. Stop acting like anime is real or better then real life. You're going to be sad and alone if you do nothing but watch anime. Nothing wrong with being antisocial but damn. Some of you weebs take everything too far. Why're you collecting foreign weapons you don't know how to use? That's red flaggy. Put you on a watch list when your clumsy ass sloppily cuts up your grandma cause she wouldn't buy you your narutos. Life is stressful, life is hard, there are times where everything and everyone sucks and I'm miserable. But I don't want to spend my life trying to escape or avoid my hardships and problems. Cause then I'll end up living an empty life. Never making friends. Never finding love. Never accomplishing anything. So. I don't want other people to let anime consume their lives and distract them from important things in life or from things they really want to do. Having hobbies and something you can use to take your mind off things is good. But don't let it be the only thing you care about. There are Victims and there are creators. Do you want to live your life as a victim? Bickering on the Internet and whining or lashing out when someone says something you don't like or that disagrees with your fragile point of view? I wouldn't be in this group if I didn't watch anime and manga too. :') The entire point of my post regardless of how rude I was was that people shouldn't take anime so seriously and let it entirely consume their lives. You can balance it. I don't understand why people take it so personally? Unless they think they're that bad. If what I said hits home that much then. Maybe there is a problem. wink emoticon if they take it so personally and identify with it. Did you ever think that maybe doing nothing but trying to escape is unhealthy and will get you nowhere? Don't play the victim. Some hardships and difficulties are unavoidable. But you can take charge. Every situation you come across in life shapes you as a person.
:hope::hope:

Cool story bro

Exactly what makes you think Big Mom hits harder than King??
The fact that she could match Kaido mano a mano for days, the fact that she has AdvCoC and he doesn't for starters.

Zoro no sold Big Moms Indra
So did Kidd and Killer and pretty much everyone else, its not a physical attack so who cares.

He barely took any damage from AdvCoC thunder bagua and I say barely because every bone in his body was broken by Hakai and not by TB.
Lol, ''barely'' man was sent to sleep and had Law and Sanji carrying him in a cross. I am not saying it was the TB on its own since he took Hakai prior but he still was out so no he didn't ''Barely take any damage'' from it.

TB has one job and that's to K.O nearly dead exhausted Zoro.
TB knocks out what the plot dictates it knocks out, as are all Kaido's hits. Unless you wanna tell me Kinemon is some super durability freak who tanked an advanced hit to the back?

Zoro qith his Island sized CoA barrier that he used to momentarily block Hakai would fully negate her ikokou.
Lol,Island sized CoA simmer down with the cocaine mate. She can spam Ikkokus and so far no one tried to take it head on.

If not don't you think current advCoC 1080 pound canon is enough to negate Big Moms full power Ikokou?
Let him negate Kings attacks first.

Zoro has all the fucking tools in the world.
He has all the tools to fight and stall her but he is not winning solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.