What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This dumb bitch can't even make a Hiryu Kaen level attack and you think she's stronger than Zoro? She had haki quality and quantity advantage before Zoro got AdCoC, now she dies the moment Zoro's swords make contact with her fat, greasy body. :steef:
That is stupid thing to paste and flaunt about it.

Great swords which kill are called/labelled as cursed swords by weak(user probably can't handle it effectively).
BM acknowledged/sensed that its a lethal strike(kaido did not). Which is true. Enma is said to be one of the most dangerous swords ever made. The statement is not even related to the context with BM.

Zoro is a boring cliche “edgy/badass” character who appeals to 12 year old boys
Honestly I dont understand how so many people goad over him

He has an uninteresting personality, gets written uninteresting subplots, and yet all Oda needs to do is have him perform some crazy feat and zoro fans will cum their pants.
And I mean I'm not saying other one piece characters are so much better, but I honestly can't think of a single thing interesting about zoro. He's like a worst version of Guts.

Honestly I dont understand how so many people goad over him

He has an uninteresting personality, gets written uninteresting subplots, and yet all Oda needs to do is have him perform some crazy feat and zoro fans will cum their pants.
And I mean I'm not saying other one piece characters are so much better, but I honestly can't think of a single thing interesting about zoro. He's like a worst version of Guts.
And yet other fanbases want to claim Zoro's feats and abilities for their fav.
Why do people judge why we like Zoro anyways. Just leave us the fuck be.

Status
Not open for further replies.