What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

Looked like slander to me. But anyway I don’t care lmao.
Yeah it's definitely a jest. It was made by someone after Kaido took down Luffy the 1st time, I remember seeing it come up back then.

But it's already aged badly given how much of a workout Luffy gave Kaido without even touching him. I just hope Oda actually lets him fight him and win this time, so tired of seeing him get beat by Kaido now. Now that Zoro and Sanji are winning their fights, its Luffy's turn to absolutely wreck that bastard!

G

Gorosei Informer

Everything is going according to plan...
:funky:
10 chapters later though? Please no!

:few::giogio::zosleepy::noo:

It sounds pretty good though, I really like it a lot.The Zoro and Sanji stuff is almost perfect imo. Zoro definitely needs to land that attack on Kaido, the very same one that scared him and Big Mom. We need to see what would have happened.

I get the feeling this is too good to be true though too. I can see Lance laughing at this, maybe Scotch too? Nobody should have leaks that far ahead?

Vegapank has been AWOL for af few months though and we're waiting to see if their leaks will be true too, much more vaguely timed/broader leaks at that.

This just seems like a well written fanfic and wishful thinking to me but props to whoever wrote it.

:kata:

What if Kaido and the calamities trigger awakening at the same time?
I really hope so, It feels like their mad durability is the only explored part with Characters of YC calibre or higher being able to break through but what about the awakening?, what about the above impressive recovery? where are the mindless beast transformations ?, Don't any member beside Kaido has multiple hybrid forms in THE LARGEST ZOAN CREW ? underwhelming experience tbh.
:whitepress:

10 chapters later though? Please no!

:few::giogio::zosleepy::noo:

It sounds pretty good though, I really like it a lot.The Zoro and Sanji stuff is almost perfect imo. Zoro definitely needs to land that attack on Kaido, the very same one that scared him and Big Mom. We need to see what would have happened.

I get the feeling this is too good to be true though too. I can see Lance laughing at this, maybe Scotch too? Nobody should have leaks that far ahead?

Vegapank has been AWOL for af few months though and we're waiting to see if their leaks will be true too, much more vaguely timed/broader leaks at that.

This just seems like a well written fanfic and wishful thinking to me but props to whoever wrote it.

:kata:
It's really nicely written. Even for those who actively dislike ZKK, they can't say that this isn't best character development for everyone included- much more than something generic like Luffy screaming nakama for 100th time and defeating Kaido.

The Zoro-Sanji interaction is also insanely good- saying Sanji's name for the first time in entire series during that moment would be real nice. And Breath of All Things is perfect finisher.

Not to mention Luffy would still get his shine against Kaido in 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.