What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, there's no proof that if you use fire fox style, King goes from his level right now to the level of Sasaki and Page One.

I'll wait till the chapter to talk about King vs Scabbards.
What in gods name are you people talking about? What the actual fuck is this conversation? What the fuck?

neither the scabbards nor the tobi roppo CAN DO SHIT to this man… The fuck are you talking about

Yeah, I agree. Queen should have been a woman with a Bee DF (The Queen and her hive). Also I agree that Jack and Yamato should have been friends or like brothers. Kaido always wanted a male heir, and doesn't like that Yamato is a woman so he treats her bad while he treats Jack better. This could mean another motive for Yamato to reject his father and look up for a free figure like Oden.
"Queen and her hive" yeah. Something like this, the Queen from manga Hive.

Although if Queen is a woman, who should defeat her? Sanji is a no. Smoothie in civil war? Or Yamao? I meant, Queen can interrupt the battle between Yamao and Jack, attacking Jack for whatever reason, either because Jack is moved by Yamao's words so she thinks Jack will betray Kaido, or because simply he is losing. Then Yamao will avenge her fallen childhood friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.