What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dno bro. The Scabbards combined are basically five Jacks. Not sure anyone beside a Yonko/Admiral can defeat three Jacks let alone five
Scabbards have some hax abilities as well. Raizo has hax, Sulong Neko/Inu is hax and they neg diffed Jack. Then you have Denjiro, who's at the moment clashing with start of Wano Zoro. Kin has his fire cutting which imo is a bit meh, and then Kawa, Ashura, Kiku and Izo are all a bit unimpressive for me, but still. Combined, they are a lot for one YC.
Post automatically merged:

How is King being part of a rare race make him more powerful than Queen?

where is the torture sadistic side mentioned by the vivre card and implied by Queen? looks like another thing skipped by Oda because he's realizing that the arc is already too long. Also people who don't read the merchandise still don't know King's bounty.

I’m human and greatly dislike Sanji and very much wanted him to steam roll Queen

What i want is the story to progress properly and quickly… Why would my feelings on a character make me want the story to go badly just because of my feelings?
Lets take it to pm we are dragging this here . There is too much filler content in this section.

where is the torture sadistic side mentioned by the vivre card and implied by Queen? looks like another thing skipped by Oda because he's realizing that the arc is already too long. Also people who don't read the merchandise still don't know King's bounty.
Wano is so long, I just want to see the end. Luffy vs Kaido round 3 shouldn't even be longer than 2 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.