What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a trash fight just as i expected.
i even tried to trick myself by expecting too much from king, but i guess it didn't work.
wano is the worst arc
the beast pirates are the worst pirate crew
now i'm worried how zoro vs mihawk will look like.

If King lost because he challenged Adv CoC Zoro with swords then that's so retarded.

Characters giving up clear victories because they forgot to use their best fighting styles is just the worst.
Depending on how king lost he might be the dumbest 1st commander

If he did something like get close to zoro and lose the advantage granted by his ability to fly and his fire based abilities

Then it's just ridiculous

king was 1v1 marco most of the time
chopper vs queen 30 min
sanji vs queen after that
king beat marco deal with it
King didn't beat shit lmao. You can't provide a single on panel feat of King overpowering Marco, only throwing around headcanon after headcanon.

Scrub needed Queen to outlast Marco for over an hour and couldn't put any noticeable damage on an already exhausted Marco.

when king was bodying him with fire bullets that zoro blocked with ez :suresure:
Marco neg diffed that fodder move while it gave Zoro trouble
:suresure:

High diff is fine like I said in Discord. All Stars being above the Sweet Commanders on average is not controversial, but as you said King will have serious matchup difficulties against Kuri and would likely only win a drawn-out fight via his greater durability and endurance.

As you said, Oda will not draw any YC1/First Mate easily defeating another YC1.
Yeah I can agree to that.
Post automatically merged:

But I thought we were getting summary and pics
Post automatically merged:

what happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.