What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing you keep missing is that the reason why Luffy's fights are long is because his hits are simply weak.
Luffy's opponents cannot last vs Zoro because Zoro hits like a truck. Soon you will see on Kaido himself. :cheers:

As I said, you are always too fast with laying a judgement... Same as before King hype when you trashed him vs Marco...
King was amazing, ridiculously good performance, that's simply what kind of beast you need to be to keep up with Zoro.
His own captain, the world's strongest, failed to look anywhere close to as good against Zoro without aCoC...

Stop wanking the aCoC train and you wont be disappointed, you dont need CoC to be a good fighter. Even if he had it, it wouldnt stop Zoro from defeating him fast because Zoro is following into Ryuma's footsteps - defeating any foe with a single slash. If King managed to tank even 1 aCoC attack, that's more than you will see from anyone else, including Kaido.

His lore relevance remains and will be expanded further, that cannot be taken away and instead will only become more relevant. Awakening is something that doesnt play much of a role, I said it back on Doffy, I said it back on Katakuri and it is the same on King... How do you even know if he isnt Awakened? How do you know that Awakening may still not play a role? Dont judge too fast...

You want destructive fire attacks from King? The casual demolishing of Onigashima with slingshot wasnt enough? Dude was effortlessly mincing Pica-sized mountains with basically no drawback and you want more... His slap of hybrid wing is basically KKG without drawback which he can use over and over again...

The flashback shows exactly what we needed, how he and Kaido met and shows equal portrayal, both were experimented on by WG and both escaped to form Beast Pirates and on top of that, their toughness is highest in the world... Having CoC or not having it is not a deal breaker for me since I am not obsessed with it. King's cold reaction to aCoC is the best thing about it - giving no fucks about it.

I already told you his toughness is the real deal even when switched to speed mode. Idk why you even complain about his fire ability when it makes even Kaido's durability look bad in comparison, lol. They are not skilled fire users in terms of comparing them to fire logia users, lol. It's their racial ability giving them tougness to the point that they have been considered gods, not even Zoro's ShiShi Sonson left a scratch for god's sake and y'all are complaining...

Wildfire played more of a role in King's fight than Drought and Plague in Jack's and Queen's fight.
King was a fantastic character, Zoro is simply that dangerous. You will understand when he one-shots Kaido next.
Nik , who hits harder ?

Ifrit jambe or Red Roc ??

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro attacks that 5ch leaker mentions are “Rengoku Oni Giri” (煉獄鬼斬り) and “Ippyaku Sanjou Biryujigoku” (一百三情 飛竜侍極 - 103 Feelings, Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai).
Now even Zoro attack names are foreshadowing ZKK:crazwhat:
Makes sense since Zoro is such an extremely powerful Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.