What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah we werent told Zoro was falling off the island in chapter 1033… In fact that doesnt make sense since Zoro’s swords also fell where he was falling so if the swords never fell off the island then Zoro was also not falling off the island
i could be wrong, but it look like sandai was blown away then zoro jumped after it, king also said "you would die to save your sword" which supports my perspective, and the kick impact is outside onigashima's borders.

that's why i said he's dumb, he didn't know what being pirate means, even luffy who appears retarded knows how to be a pirate, gaining advantages, making ambushes, the reason why luffy is allowing anyone to teamup with him against a yonko, is because to win, fair fight has no place in piracy my dude.
:cheers:
Kata's main objective was to face a worthy opponent in a fair fight, which he did

He accomplished his goal, there's nothing more to it

B

Ballel

everyone on that island would be at constant risk of her temper tantrums.
None of these idiots has to live on totland. They all chose to and even give BM a soul tax. They are the dumbest, lowest sheep and a BM tantrum is what they deserve.
King is a torture addict freak enslaving an island of innocents while crying about the WG being mean to him.
Easily explicable. He was tortured so now he tortures too. It's a psychological coping mechanism.

Queen isn't done, and neither is King. None of this feels complete. Like how is Oda going to squeeze in a tiny flashback of King meeting Kaido, reveal King's face, reveal his weakness, and have him fall, all in the span of one chapter.

Same shit with Queen. "Here's one tiny aspect from all of Germa's science" and then, done.......

Taking down a Yonko's crew is not this fucking easy..... Especially not after CP-0 hyped up the Calamities by saying even if Kaido and Big Mom were both to fall, the battle is far from over because of the Commanders....

This shit ain't adding up.
The amount of delusion over a fictional series... I truly don't get it. Marineford broke people's brains and made them way overestimate a Yonko's crew. Oda was trying to send WB off respectfully, and people took that as YCs being some big shots.

At the end of the day most YCs just aren't that strong. Deal with it. I told you even all the King hype was fake hype. Zoro just needed to figure out his "secret" and it was game over.

lost a wing :kobeha:
got sent flying back
''neg diffed'"

just like but but marco lasted 1h against calamities(couldnt last 15 min agianst king 1v1)
the same akainu who lasted 10 days and go 2 shoted
foh :kobeha:
king bodied marco
wb 2 shoted akainu
Losing a wing means nothing for someone that regenerates it simply lmao.

That's all you have for attempting to trigger me ?
Come on you can do better.
:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.