What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunarian DNA > FS
King's AP is better than Katakuri's
King is faster than Katakuri
Lasting 11 hrs isn't insane stamina, even Lacker did it.
The legendary/undefeated record is fake hype, just like Kaido's WSC claim
Rest is all down to him being Luffy's fight, doesn't really make him stronger than other YC1
Yes and both stronger than Lizaru and Lujitora

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
like zoro have Ad CoO to even compete :ihaha: :cantseeme:
adv coo=adv coc is like sanji=zoro:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will probably too. And I think it’s mostly that if they don’t faint, they would solve almost all of the problems that the alliance has. Excluding defeating kaido and big mom. The rest that is left is all fodder compared to them. So to keep the tension up Oda has to make them unable to continue fighting.
he will faint for hakai+king damage+use adv coc

The most problem is,Oda don't put the same love for Sanji and Zoro as for Luffy. Why Zoro didn't deserve his best fight,sameway as Oda put love for Kata vs Luffy? Why always Luffy opponents got powers like awakening or CoC.. I mean King vs Zoro had the potential to became the best fight. King counter Zoro adv COc with his own. Or with awakening. We speak her about a fucking firstmate, the highest know bounty for a commander, yet this guy only show one time CoA,same Queen.... Even WsW display more CoA feats. It fucking strange, since Kata had great CoA display,awakening and even CoC clash, let alone his FS... Yes King got a incredible lunaria power but that is it? No adv haki, no CoC and even not awakening. Imagine Doffy far weaker has awakening, Law who is weaker has awakening, yet Kaido firstmate, with 1.39B and a monster don't have it? Kaido calamity,at most King get robbed of getting a intensive battle. Because Oda now rushing the events, after dragging the shit of the arc. Why Zoro not can get one time a insane long battle?
At this point I hope ZKK happening or something, otherwise Zoro didn't display anything in this arc, people will know Luffy for saving wano because soon Kaido will rampagne over wano. No one will get the impact of Zoro beating King. Because that I hoped that Zoro would face King in flower capital, so the people see how Zoro save them.. Let hope Zkk really happen or the meaning of Zoro this arc is really poor and trash,he is the strongest Samurai in wano right now, he must replace Ryuma feat.. otherwise Wano never will see him as savor, even when he defeat Mihawk since Wano people don't care much for other things outside of wano events. King vs Zoro in flower capital would be far better....
I can understand why many King and Zoro fans are disappointed, im it too...

using A>B>C logic now :gokulaugh:
Kaido couldnt knock out law or even remotely stop him even with his thunder bagua to his body. so law's durability must be >> luffy's in gear 4 right? :suresure: :suresure: :suresure:
The only reason kaido knocked out luffy thanks to thuder bagua landing in his head. Gear 4 doent clad his haki in his head got nothing to do with luffy been weaker. zoro couldnt even push kaido back with his strongest attack while pre udon luffy casually sent kaido flying with his Gear 4 attacks something zoro cant even imagine to do. According to zoro himself he couldnt put down kaido something early wano luffy did :ihaha:

Show me king's endurance, speed and attack feats that's put him above katakuri i will wait :ihaha:

As of now katakuri stomp king and it's not even funny. Katakuri excels in everything. and zoro is still reaching the level of WCI luffy :hapnoel:
Wrong, I'm using logic.

Rooftop Luffy is stronger than WCI Luffy. Rooftop Zoro outperformed rooftop Luffy, bested Kaido and scarred Kaido with 20 to 3p broken bones. King was beating that Zoro and required Zoro to obtain ACoC to beat him. It's not hard to understand.

King's attacks were overpowering Zoro and forcing through the skull wall and bedroom. His beak attack broke through bedrock the size of the skull horn. Big Mom attack couldn't break the floor.

King matched Zoro speed in attack and CQC. Katakuri was hit by base Luffy.

If Zoro was weaker that WCI Luffy then he wouldn't have outperformed all of the SN on the rooftop or best Kaido in a weaken state. It's not hard to understand power level. The problem is you and others grossly overrate WCI Luffy and Katakuri. You think Katakuri is this invincible character nobody can't touch.

Zoro will probably too. And I think it’s mostly that if they don’t faint, they would solve almost all of the problems that the alliance has. Excluding defeating kaido and big mom. The rest that is left is all fodder compared to them. So to keep the tension up Oda has to make them unable to continue fighting.
They? Lanji isn't adding shit to anything, not even worth half a scabbard.
Zoro, Law, Midd and 2 scabbards , Luffy, Yamato, Marco and 2 scabbards and this raid is over.

It's sad that zoro bois dont have any arguments left since they cant contradict Author's own words :milaugh:
Sanji = zoro until proven otherwise :myman:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Must be the reason for having Luffy and Zoro being made a WG Supernova (Sanji is not) and being Kings who power up with Advanced CoC that "only a handful of the very strongest" (Sanji power ups with daddy Judge's tricks).

And for Zoro constantly defeating opponents stronger than the ones Sanji defeats, or defeating people that Sanji could never defeat in the same arc (Mr 1, Ohm, Kaku, Pica, King).
Or having massively better showing in the same arc (while Sanji gets raped by Doflamingo, Zoro defends from Fujitora even pushing the admiral back; while Sanji is clowned at his own game by Vergo holding back his CoA haki, Zoro trashed Pica even if the latter used his CoA haki; while Sanji does bondage with a Tobi Roppo, Zoro is covering his captain's back against two Yonkos, blocking the Yonko's combined attack and wounding and scarring a Yonko in a 1 vs 1 frontal clash, replying Oden's feat).

So... COPE HARDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.